Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
When Eric Bana's character was loving his wife at the end of Munich and having all of those flashbacks I genuinely started laughing pretty hard for some reason. And it was in theaters and I was with a date at the time and no one else was laughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
I don't remember anything about this movie to be honest. Isn't it like 10 years old

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Never seen the whole thing. The beginning seemed pretty funny though, good to know it doesn't peter out at the end and try to get all serious.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i dont know what youre talking about op

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

it's a movie that really tries to make you sympathetic to you know, israel and everything that happened in munich, which shouldn't have been hard. then they just sort of forget about being sympathetic and then it turns into this hyper nationalist revenge story and ends on a "gently caress you" sort of note that makes you want to nuke israel.

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
schindler's list was funnier

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

hemophilia posted:

it's a movie that really tries to make you sympathetic to you know, israel and everything that happened in munich, which shouldn't have been hard. then they just sort of forget about being sympathetic and then it turns into this hyper nationalist revenge story and ends on a "gently caress you" sort of note that makes you want to nuke israel.

i looked it up and it seems like maybe it was meant to be unsympathtic, like the movie ends with some guy saying it was pointless and that there was no evidence the guys killed had anything to do with the massacre

i mean maybe wikipedia is wrong but it certainly sounds like you arent supposed to like the hitmen

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I saw Munich and don't remember anything.

Watched original thing yesterday then remembered they made a prequel but remember nothing of the prequel (even saw it in a theater!). Maybe someone should make a thread on films that people have seen but can't remember.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I laugh at all movies. Tourettes is a painful condition. But not really because I lost all sense of shame long ago

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
I avoid jewish propaganda sorry

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
no op thats disgusting

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
I went to see Munich alone to use up a free pass before it expired. I had bronchitis and there were 3 other people at the showing that I probably annoyed as I coughed to the point of almost passing out like 6 times. And yes the end was odd and funny.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Kuato posted:

I saw Munich and don't remember anything.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
i saw it a long time ago and it seemed pretty anti israel, especially when hitler showed up

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Didn't it end with Bana getting freaked out by a passing ice cream truck or something? Like he's super paranoid spies are gonna spy shank him like he shanked spies? I don't remember loving was it graphic

did we see his butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Didn't it end with Bana getting freaked out by a passing ice cream truck or something? Like he's super paranoid spies are gonna spy shank him like he shanked spies? I don't remember loving was it graphic

did we see his butt

Yes

• Locked thread