Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

ZeeToo posted:

I rushed to put together an entry the very moment I heard that this contest was announced:

:drat:

This is amazing. Please tell me some prize money was left over :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

ZeeToo posted:

I rushed to put together an entry the very moment I heard that this contest was announced:

Dang these are really good! Sorry you couldn't make it in time.Thanks for sharing them anyway.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Sorry you couldn't make it in time.

It's just a two week joke. :ssh:

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
That limerick where the words look like they should rhyme but don't is pretty great.

itstime4lunch
Nov 3, 2005

clockin' around
the clock
Better late than never, I guess...

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

What would the racist slur against an "Avian-American" like Swillmore be, anyway?

I'm thinking "Quacker."

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Deep Hurting posted:

I'm thinking "Quacker."
Fuckin' wetfoots.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Deep Hurting posted:

What would the racist slur against an "Avian-American" like Swillmore be, anyway?

I'm thinking "Quacker."

This looks like something you should tweet at birdsrightsactivist.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Deep Hurting posted:

I'm thinking "Quacker."

dinner

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
"There sure are an awful lot of fowlers on this side of town"
*locks car door as a duck family waddles past.*

Miltank fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Mar 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010