Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Picked for a ppv I didnt even sign up for free to watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
I'm not even trying anymore.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

I picked on pure gut instinct and took some wild chances, before realizing that I am in second place with a real chance to win the whole season. Now I'm sad.

pen0r
May 28, 2004

I really DO heart to fart.
I submitted.

My score for TLC is under pne0r instead of pen0r and I need those points to be slightly further from last.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
I've somehow lucked into the number four position, still in it to win it! I just hope that my cynical predictions come through once again.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Submitted. Forgot for a moment there was even a show tomorrow.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose
Submitted. gently caress finishes ahoy!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

legoman727 posted:

I'm not even trying anymore.

Neither is the WWE!

In. Split my picks between the most obvious main event finishes and the worst undercard finishes. Looking forward to somehow getting more points than is possible for this round.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

oh, forgot about this.

I'm in :effort:

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
This is the first time I've voted for Rusev to win. Here's hoping that didn't jinx the streak.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

pen0r posted:

I submitted.

My score for TLC is under pne0r instead of pen0r and I need those points to be slightly further from last.

Gotcha fixed.

Mortius
Aug 4, 2008
Submitted.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Bad show bad picks

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

submitted

I can't believe I'm in the top ten! And so close to mania! I can do this! :woop:

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Yeah what the hey. My predictions are more what I want to happen than what actually will mainly but eh :effort:

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
With my season's predictions in ruins, I have decided to vote my conscience. There is no god but Vince and Cena is his prophet.

Mononoke
May 6, 2010
The Usos versus the Terrible Two

Nattie interferes in some kinda manner (willingly or not) and the Terrible Duo wins

Bonus prediction

Trips and Sting face-off will go last if I'm right about Reigns winning. If they face off earlier in the show Daniel Bryan will win the match.

Mononoke fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Feb 23, 2015

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

loving Roman screwed my Rumble predictions :argh:

Normally I'd vote the worst case scenario to hedge against total disappointment, but if Roman wins this I want to be completely loving mad about it so let's go gently caress Finish Fast Lane

AlbertRayon
Sep 9, 2004

Hey, hey what can I do? I got a woman, she won't be true.
Submitted. Hoping for some birthday magic to take back the lead.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Mononoke posted:

The Usos versus the Terrible Two

Nattie interferes in some kinda manner (willingly or not) and the Terrible Duo wins

it can't be Terrible Duo. That doesn't have allteriation like their namesake the Sinister Six

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
I wish there was an easily available record of what I'd picked, so I could see how horribly wrong I was.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Well I know I hosed up right across the board.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Wazzu posted:

I wish there was an easily available record of what I'd picked, so I could see how horribly wrong I was.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ARn8SsHwdpTcqfoGlyCKSeHH4nkoQFaD-jqq_-qfoaM/edit#gid=1853761800

?????

Click the fast lane tab
Control F your name
???
Profit

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Blasmeister posted:

loving Roman screwed my Rumble predictions :argh:

Normally I'd vote the worst case scenario to hedge against total disappointment, but if Roman wins this I want to be completely loving mad about it so let's go gently caress Finish Fast Lane

I have achieved serenity in my Reigns-fuelled spectacular finish line immolation.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I got both the main events right but never would have guessed loving BNB would have kept it. I should have kept with my "all cynicism all the time" stance and put him on there :argh:

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Can't believe I took the bait and picked the 3-way set-up option. My gut was telling me that Reigns would win. I should have Believed That :(

Although assuming that finish counts as Rusev winning clean, I at least get to profit off of betting against Cena.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

IMO manager distraction + low blow + the passing out in the hold finish counts as shenanigans but that's for the OP to decide.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I did not do well

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Well, I predicted Bad News Barrett retaining at least. This is possibly a reason why I don't normally participate in this game.

Blasmeister posted:

IMO manager distraction + low blow + the passing out in the hold finish counts as shenanigans but that's for the OP to decide.

It's shenanigans, but it's not count-out to build hype for the next show style shenanigans. Or Dusty finish shenanigans. Or Lana and Rusev causing a misunderstanding to make Cena disqualified shenanigans.

Eh, the OP will decide. He knows all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you