Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Where does jack n the box fit in to the fast food hierarchy I've never been there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
What is it with goons and incredibly gross looking/sounding food

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ultimate cheeseburger used to be my poo poo before i moved to a place w/ no jack in the box

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I made a buffalo chicken salad. Breaded chicken breast with buffalo sauce, real bacon bits, bleu cheese crumbles, strawberries on the side, tomato, onion, kale, spinnach, spring mix and balsamic dressing.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
It was either give up on fast food or give up on booze, so I gave up on fast food. Once you hit your 30's, your body wants to turn into a pile of poo poo.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Im drinking a whey shake to pre-game my alcohol binge which will start in like 30 minutes

im really craving a concrete in a cup choco/vanilla shake from In'n'Out thou

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Mar 1, 2015

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

moose face posted:

Where does jack n the box fit in to the fast food hierarchy I've never been there

In Austin it's

Burger Tex > Little Deli > Whataburger > Jack In the Box > Burger King

I'm probably leaving some out but I'm drunk and ready to eat my burg so I don't care

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
erm mods?!

please take burg chat to the burger thread..

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

gnarlyhotep posted:

I'm probably leaving some out but I'm drunk and ready to eat my burg so I don't care

:cheers:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

cheers bro

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I wish we had jack in the box id totally go there right now

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

gnarlyhotep posted:

In Austin it's

Burger Tex > Little Deli > Whataburger > Jack In the Box > Burger King

The only one I've ever been to on this list would be burger king and its probably the best with McDonald's being the worst

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

moose face posted:

The only one I've ever been to on this list would be burger king and its probably the best with McDonald's being the worst

McDonald's has the best fries.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Nation posted:

erm mods?!

please take burg chat to the burger thread..

I ll chat my fuckin burg whereever I please, :)

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
best thing about jack in the box is the tacos

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
you are all enablers.. we must have order!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

McDonald's has the best fries.

There's something about them...

oh yeah, sodium!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

moose face posted:

There's something about them...

oh yeah, sodium!

They also taste nothing like potatoes, but also somehow like the best potatoes ever at the same time.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

They also taste nothing like potatoes, but also somehow like the best potatoes ever at the same time.

They taste like salt and salt owns

When you eat McDonald's fries its like munching out while stoned even if you're not stoned

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

moose face posted:

They taste like salt and salt owns

When you eat McDonald's fries its like munching out while stoned even if you're not stoned

Kinda stoned right now. Took and oxy and had half a glass of scotch. Not hungry though.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

Kinda stoned right now. Took and oxy and had half a glass of scotch. Not hungry though.

Sweet I ate a salad and some pork and there is water available. I might relax in my room with an ativan and some.skim milk later I mean fuckin Saturday night what what

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

saltines dipped in BBQ sauce and polished off with a tall, cool glass of 5 O'Clock gin

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

moose face posted:

Sweet I ate a salad and some pork and there is water available. I might relax in my room with an ativan and some.skim milk later I mean fuckin Saturday night what what

Yeah. I had a date cancel on me because her brother got in a car accident and broke both of his arms, so now it's just streaming and getting mellow.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
got some thai take-out tonight from a new place ive never been to for me and me mum

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
nothing glamorous tonight. blew my load/cooking drive on lunch so I got some frozen chicken taquitos from trader joes heating in the oven right now. they're gonna taste good though cause im bout to get high af. also i will douse them in a sufficient amount of cholula :thumbsup:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Spaghetti and garlic/butter toast. It was good.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I made scalloped potatoes and ham tonight with a cheddar/onion white sauce.
Steamed broc on the side.

We're doing brunch at my parents tomorrow so my wife broke loose and made a from scratch, layered, banana and strawberry pudding trifle. The extras of which we had for dessert.

Pro tier - if you've never had pudding flavored with the actual fresh fruit puree of what it's supposed to taste like...well, I just feel fuckin sorry for ya.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

a from scratch, layered, banana and strawberry pudding trifle

:stare: i need to have this now. i love banana pudding but i've never had one with strawberries as well.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

well it's a layer of banana, some angel food cake, and then a layer of strawberry on top, but yeah both made by hand (no box poo poo) with real fruit. Owned. Owns.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
generally any dessert made from scratch is great. the banana pudding i had in mind is more southern style i guess with vanilla wafers and whatnot but yours sounds delicious and combines two of my favorite fruits... gonna have to pursue this fervently now

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

just had the latter half of a subway footlong, the first half was consumed earlier for lunch

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:
sauteed marinated pork tenderloin medallions with steamed vegetables and mixed qunioa in thai peanut sauce.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
Today a made a spicy chicken salad and served it on spinach with a black bean and corn pico de gallo.

Also I had to cook off all the left over smoked wings from yesterday so I have 30 smoked fried wings in the fridge for Sunday munching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

my brother was in town so we went to a spanish place.

i had baby goat and he had a seafood stew

• Locked thread