Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Dick Fagballzson posted:

With all of the women turning into lesbo femnazis, and all the men turning into mrms who gently caress sex dolls, the human race will soon be extinct, and that will probably be for the best.

i'm hoping my future wife is a semi-pro MMA fighter.
domestic disputes would end not unlike rocky III. also, klingon sex dude. klingon sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
In the glorious matriarchal future, we will permit males to be born only so we may harvest their foreskin for our hand creams

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i look exactly like he-man

I even open carry a sword around

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

A misanthrope posted:

stop TRYING TO COTNROL OUR BODiES YOUHAGS

It's funny because both of these address legit issues (I know the second one sounds dumb but eating disorders and steroid abuse is on the rise in men) that are mirrored in the feminist movement but they just look ridiculous anyways.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Dick Fagballzson posted:

With all of the women turning into lesbo femnazis, and all the men turning into mrms who gently caress sex dolls, the human race will soon be extinct, and that will probably be for the best.

Here Lies Humanity
It never scored.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

that username

you are hero

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

String Beans posted:

Here Lies Humanity