Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

psyopmonkey posted:

Cable and Bishop.

Psylock is cool too.

Apocalypse is my fave.

Dem lips. :swoon:

Whos the floating guy from space. Morlock or some poo poo?

The best mutant is Fantomex. His mutant power is that he has an autonomous nervous system that left his body and turned into a spaceship. Also he was separated into three people and now his lover and his arch-nemesis are himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

boom boom boom posted:

The best mutant is Fantomex. His mutant power is that he has an autonomous nervous system that left his body and turned into a spaceship. Also he was separated into three people and now his lover and his arch-nemesis are himself.

What.

I would watch this.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
wow guys this thread took a turn i only got to page 4. who the hell reads comics

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

mind the walrus posted:

And Iron Man and Batman would both do a lot more good for the world if they stopped being manbabies and started using their awesome tech for civilian application. Spider-man should have sold his web fluid to 3M the day after making it. The medical applications alone would turn them into the men of the century. Now you know why there's such a thing as thematic and archetypal metaphor present in superhero stories like these.

The comic books are for children incapable of thought.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Zzulu posted:

Did the hulk ever kill a bunch of innocent people in the comics? And not in some bullshit one-off or whatever, but like, general continuity or whatever its called

I don't know if I would consider Earth Z to be "general continuity". I think he means Incredible Hulk. Just like I wouldn't really consider 2099 "general continuity".

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
In the Xbox one (the first Xbox) Hulk game you can kill people.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Windows 98 posted:

I don't know if I would consider Earth Z to be "general continuity". I think he means Incredible Hulk. Just like I wouldn't really consider 2099 "general continuity".

that was just the first gis hit for "hulk eating people" he definitely ate people in the ultimate universe I remember there was some comic where they found one of his turds and it had a thumb in it
I think that was the one where they tried to blow him up with an atom bomb

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom posted:

Yeah, about that...

lol

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
In the Ultimate line, where Nick Fury is Samuel Jackson, yes Hulk is a cannibal who eats women that made fun of Banner whenever he gets the chance.

e: by the way the Ant Man trailer was great, I love the train wreck scene.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Flesh Forge posted:

In the Ultimate line, where Nick Fury is Samuel Jackson, yes Hulk is a cannibal who eats women that made fun of Banner whenever he gets the chance.

Everything I learn about the Ultimate Universe somehow makes it worse

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
That's because it is generally really really bad, except for Big Gay Colossus which was also really bad most of the time but once in a while it was good

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

comic book movies are fine but comic books themselves are the dumbest poo poo on the planet. i googled some of the stuff on this thread and goddamn all of this bullshit is both incredibly complicated and also utter nonsense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
When does this guy make an appearance? He was my favorite dude when I was a kid, and I seem to remember him being around the time of Apocalypse. So is he going to show up or what.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Apr 15, 2015

• Locked thread