Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loqieu
Feb 27, 2001

The Flames sort of looked like crap almost the entire game. Barely could get out of their zone. The Canucks had so many opportunities to put them away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~

Number19 posted:

I didn't really watch much of the game. Did the Canucks mostly outplay the Flames or was it pretty even?

both teams played really hard, there was an ebb and flow, Calgary turned it on late after gaining some momentum from the tying goal. I thought the Canucks had been the slightly better team overall until about the mid-third. But overall it was a tight game. It's gonna be a tight series, these teams match-up well.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
There is not a single person on the planet I would like to punch in the face more than Luca Sbisa right now.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

HookShot posted:

There is not a single person on the planet I would like to punch in the face more than Luca Sbisa right now.

i would punch willie, for putting luca and kevin out there in all the situations he does

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

That was a pretty good game considering Calgary's top line has like 56 playoff games experience and they are all Hudler.

I expected a slow start while the young guns got accustomed to the speed and physicality of the game, and they did.

Bennett is like, whoa. Ferland is like, DANG! Johnny Hockey started turning it on late, too.

Get hype.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

Zettace posted:

I don't like Sbisa.

join the goddamn loving club

I need to go back through this thread on friday and total up all my 'gently caress you Sbisa's' too

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
I have never been in so much fear than seeing Sbisa in is his own zone in a close game...

3 MORE loving YEARS HOLY gently caress

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Angry Asian posted:

I have never been in so much fear than seeing Sbisa in is his own zone in a close game...

3 MORE loving YEARS HOLY gently caress

i'd be mad even if it didn't gently caress the cap

Loqieu
Feb 27, 2001

Pleads posted:

That was a pretty good game considering Calgary's top line has like 56 playoff games experience and they are all Hudler.

I expected a slow start while the young guns got accustomed to the speed and physicality of the game, and they did.

Bennett is like, whoa. Ferland is like, DANG! Johnny Hockey started turning it on late, too.

Get hype.
Gaudreau's shift near the end was so excellent. Kept evading guys left and right, got a shot, dug it out of the corner himself, then finally dished the puck once he was double teamed.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

:haw: I never heard the Ottawa coach's postgame comments. 'Suspend him or we will gently caress up one of their players and you can just give us 5'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginger Beer Belly
Aug 18, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Great day of hockey. The 1st OT between Chicago and Nashville was an amazing back and forth with two goalies playing pretty well. Can't wait for tomorrow's Wild/Blues game.

• Locked thread