Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
My dead gay son, I agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
i'd actually walk slower and leer if i was crossing the street and saw this guy approaching in his scion.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
i live in a college town and proposed this to the city council when they asked for feedback on street congestion issues

they never got back to me

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Sorry OP you can kiss my bird walking dick.

cr05580n35
Mar 24, 2015
People who make underwhelming attempts at the art of jaywalking should indeed be executed.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I'm the black guy who crosses real slow because gently caress you

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

arent there a bunch of creepy goons who never got drivers licenses?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Phrasing posted:

Why do people who are from less privileged neighborhoods prefer to walk in the middle of the street.

if you're in with the poors it begins to feel like a really good idea to avoid getting to close to the houses. half that time the poo poo's either a caved in crackhouse, the sidewalk itself is destroied, or you could get blasted

+ waking in the relative smooth street instead of hosed up sidewalks or grass makes an actual difference in the amount of time it takes for you get where you going, espicially if it's a log distance

PS:

quakster posted:

if you never did 8s on a bicycle in the middle of a road, you had no childhood

Izumi Konata posted:

i'd actually walk slower and leer if i was crossing the street and saw this guy approaching in his scion.

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

I'm the black guy who crosses real slow because gently caress you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

lmao i cant even imagine being in a country gay enough to have laws about crossing the road

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

i bet you hate when bicyclists run reds because reasons

the reason is bicyclists are superior to motorists, suck my loving dick OP lol

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Pivotal Lever posted:

i bet you hate when bicyclists run reds because reasons

the reason is bicyclists are superior to motorists, suck my loving dick OP lol

I actually find it very convenient and sensible, since braking and starting from a dead stop on a velocipede is greatly taxing on the ligature of the knees and hips, which are tougher to replace than 10 dollar brake pads, plus the cyclist's vision is completely unobstructed from atop their high horse, meanng they can insted use their own discretion instead of observing all of those burdensome guidelines needed to maintain a license for operating a motor vehicle.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
i'll support it if this is permissable too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jxmyD6khtY

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
stop hitting on jaywalkers because you construct such wide streets

gently caress not everyone lives in Nebraska

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL
When I'm a pedestrian I jaywalk and don't even look both ways before stepping out and I jog on the road against traffic and don't move onto the sidewalk when cars and bikes are approaching. As a cyclist I run red lights and stop signs and take the entire lane of traffic. When I drive I weave in and out of lanes at 20 over the limit and go into the turning lane at lights and then don't turn, I just floor it and get to the front of the queue that was going straight.

• Locked thread