Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"

A Typical Goon posted:

Kanye's a great producer but kind of a wack rapper
Kanye's rapping ability is on par with Mase's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

white folks love Kanye West

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

kanye west is the billy corgan of rap

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I like his wife's giant rear end.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty3nimfX72g

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

and more recently

and further more your honor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g
the man likes his anime

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I don't get why people like his lovely music. It's just more talented people than him singing intros and stuff and then kanye talking to you over a casio keyboard preset

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Horniest Manticore posted:

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME LOOK AT loving ME IM THE BEST ME ME ME

yes beautiful brilliant important truly a worthwhile voice for the ages

haha holy jeez youre a peach

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I was lissnen to Black Skinhead and wanted to check a lyric and then when I found the lyrics the credits appeared:

Writer(s): Cydel Charles Young, Elon Rutberg, Malik Yusef El Shabbaz Jones, Guy Manuel Homem Christo, Christo Guy Manuel de Homen, Kanye West, Wasalu Jaco, Noah D. Goldstein, Sakiya Sandifer, Lupe Fiasco, Thomas Bangalter, Mike Dean, Cydel Charles You

Kanye is my Shakespeare.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Yeezy taught me

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Haier posted:

I was lissnen to Black Skinhead and wanted to check a lyric and then when I found the lyrics the credits appeared:

Writer(s): Cydel Charles Young, Elon Rutberg, Malik Yusef El Shabbaz Jones, Guy Manuel Homem Christo, Christo Guy Manuel de Homen, Kanye West, Wasalu Jaco, Noah D. Goldstein, Sakiya Sandifer, Lupe Fiasco, Thomas Bangalter, Mike Dean, Cydel Charles You

Kanye is my Shakespeare.

I really hope Guy Manuel Homem Christo and Christo Guy Manuel de Homen are two different people. I bet that would lead to all sorts of wacky misunderstandings.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

BeefThief posted:

white folks love Kanye West

Universe Master posted:

I like his wife's giant rear end.

Kanye is pretty good dad rock.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

His buddy and much more successful rap dude Jayz might take issue with his statements

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

Ramsus posted:

I don't get why people like his lovely music. It's just more talented people than him singing intros and stuff and then kanye talking to you over a casio keyboard preset

If you think Kanye's beats are of similar quality a Casio keyboard preset it makes sense that you wouldn't like him, you're probably a retard

• Locked thread