Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ethanol posted:

this is me

When you hit 88MPH are we gonna see some serious poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Moridin920 posted:

"4chan? oh yeah that started because of SA. Oh it's this comedy forum you probably haven't ever heard of :smug:"

this but unironically

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Zahgaegun posted:

patronS.jpg, sorry not with the theme

this is the american gothic of the 21st century

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

what the gently caress are you saying about dolly

read the thread title :whatup:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

starbucks is gaining popularity in middle america because it has made it culturally acceptable to drink an 800 calorie milkshake at any time of the day

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

theflyingexecutive posted:

starbucks is gaining popularity in middle america because it has made it culturally acceptable to drink an 800 calorie milkshake at any time of the day

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
when enough people in redneck america come to accept and love starbucks, will starbucks have to start treating gays like poo poo?

will it become chick-fil-a part two?

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

whoa

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Your average Starbucks patron is probably some Chinese dude there's like a billion of them.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I never had coffee before. So what should I get at starbucks? I am the obese construction worker who makes everyone nervous.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Edgar posted:

I never had coffee before. So what should I get at starbucks? I am the obese construction worker who makes everyone nervous.

depends are you more of a basic bitch or a more of a hipster?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

tater_salad posted:

If you are drinking McDonalds coffee you're already dead inside really, drinking McDonalds Coffee is worse than death IMO
About once every 6-10 months I think.. Welp I'm here getting my 2 mcmuffins for $3 I'll add a large coffee for $1 it can't be THAT BAD, I mean I drink the free swill from work.

Then I am reminded how awful it is and don't drink more than a few sips.

mcdonalds is the world's best coffee secret, its actually really good and also cheap and the serve it waaaaay hot.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Zahgaegun posted:

patronS.jpg, sorry not with the theme

nothing a good collision with a semi on the way home can't fix

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
http://munchies.vice.com/articles/this-is-why-australians-hate-starbucks

Honestly, before all these starbucks hipster GBS threads I thought starbucks was prettymuch "the mcdonalds of coffee" and that starbucks failed here because McCafes already have that market cornered

edit: Of the 85 that opened there are now only 25 of them left in the whole country: http://www.starbucks.com.au/Store-Locator.php

monkey fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Apr 29, 2015

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.

Overcompensation.txt

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

opus111 posted:

mcdonalds is the world's best coffee secret, its actually really good and also cheap and the serve it waaaaay hot.

Sometime I need some joe to weld my labia together and mcds is the place to go.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
How did we get from "Starbucks" to "coffee"?

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
when I traveled in the usa, starbucks was a guaranteed source of daytime free wifi. the frappuccino wasn't bad either

didn't see any hipsters but it was the southwest

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I work at a starbucks.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

I work at a starbucks.

that doesn't look like a good new years at all

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

those are some wicked eyebrows

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

OMGVBFLOL posted:

those are some wicked eyebrows

dont listen to him WeLanded i like hair on a woman

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
<craves_attention.jpg>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
yeah i drink coffee so what goons i bet you wont even come loving fight me you tea-drinking pussies.

what, nobody gonna come up. Pshh, its what I expected.

• Locked thread