Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
I cleaned some sticky orange wax out of my ear earlier today with a bobby pin. they're good for scoopin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

naem posted:

I'm almost fully prepared for the zombie apocalypse

Remember like, 2007? When that was a thing?

I continue. To prepare.

The cdc from like 4 years ago wants a word with you.

"Someone, please make our meaningless job more entertaining. I've ran the numbers and the likelihood of avian flu outbreaks in the U.S. is like .0876% in the next 50 years. gently caress it zombies"

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
my friends in real life are all extremely lame compared to the ones I have online, and I find this really loving weird

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011
I have a secret guys I'm gay af.

Like sailor gay, like drunk frat boy just chilling with his bros gay. I'm THAT gay.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

klapman posted:

my friends in real life are all extremely lame compared to the ones I have online, and I find this really loving weird

i noticed that i definitely prefer to be drunk around my friends, they're not particularly cool otherwise

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

At my previous small company, I had sex with the sons of almost half the execs who were a VP or above. (one by total accident, I just flirted with a server at a random italian restaurant and SURPRISE! no wonder he looked familiar.)

Nearly all those execs were homophobic pieces of poo poo. Yet, without intending to at first, I blasted my seed inside their moaning, trembling, eager young adult sons.

I've never spoken or written that. It feels super good to get that off my chest. Thanks for this opportunity.

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
that's hot, you should write that all out and sell it.

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

zidane13 posted:

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

zidane13 posted:

Totes. That's hotter than a fresh load on a twink chest

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
has anybody admitted to being gay yet? if not, then im gay

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Do It Once Right posted:

At my previous small company, I had sex with the sons of almost half the execs who were a VP or above. (one by total accident, I just flirted with a server at a random italian restaurant and SURPRISE! no wonder he looked familiar.)

Nearly all those execs were homophobic pieces of poo poo. Yet, without intending to at first, I blasted my seed inside their moaning, trembling, eager young adult sons.

I've never spoken or written that. It feels super good to get that off my chest. Thanks for this opportunity.

That's 100% awesome

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

i am slightly racist against indians since every one i met over the years had really hosed up views about women and dating and were pretty sexist in general

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

This felt really good, so I have one more secret much more terrible than the last.

I have lurked on SA without registering for the forums for a loooooong time. I learned about this site in college as an undergrad. An embarrassingly long time ago.
I make cheap assholes feel good about themselves with how cheap I am by comparison.

I'm boring irl (in real life), so I don't have anything interesting or funny to say often, nor a lot of free time to say it to random strangers, but still when you think about the bandwidth I used over a decade of freeloading and never clicking any ads here my eventual ten bux probably didn't even put Lowtax in the green.

I can't handle that guilt anymore. I sincerely apologize.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cShYbLkhBc

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
I guess I can't hide it anymore.

I'm not actually gay. I have two kids and a loving wife.

My shame is my own cross to bear. Sorry, goons.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
This is the most retarded, zero-content 'confessions' thread yet and still we don't get halfway down page 2 before it turns out that some dipshit goon is actually an IRL sexual dynamo who embodies poetic justice through his awesome, sexy conquests

please goddamn shoot yourself in the loving face ten times thanks

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Tujague posted:

This is the most retarded, zero-content 'confessions' thread yet and still we don't get halfway down page 2 before it turns out that some dipshit goon is actually an IRL sexual dynamo who embodies poetic justice through his awesome, sexy conquests

please goddamn shoot yourself in the loving face ten times thanks

MLP whistle blowing party pooping jerk here to put you in line.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i got a goon's wife to send me nudes and i feel really bad about it

edit: he found out about it when she fell asleep and i accidentally forwarded one of the pictures back to her trying to save it to my phone and it lit up her iphone screen

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

TOOT BOOT posted:

the wu tang secret is

Wendigee posted:

I need to know this for a friend....

It ain't nothing to gently caress with, there is your answer.

Content wise:

I like the smell of my ball sweat.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Secret secrets are no fun, secret secrets hurt someone.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I like to bring a tupperware container into the bath with me so i turn it upside down under water and fart into it so that when the water drains out the tupperware seals itself on the bottom of the tub and whoever flips it over BAM time delay fart.

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
I sort of long for the apocalypse a lot. I'm a big history buff, and I hate the idea of dying and never knowing how the loving stupid mess of humanity pans out.

Not like a gay zombie apocalypse where I survive and prepare and pretending killing hordes of blac..zombies. I mean the sun explodes, or Jupiter slams into us. Something spectacular. Something final.

I get an eerie feeling of calm from thinking about watching the spectacle. Knowing that of all the men who lived and died, I got to read the beginning and personally see the end of our sad little story in the cosmos.

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

FordPRefectLL posted:

i got a goon's wife to send me nudes and i feel really bad about it

edit: he found out about it when she fell asleep and i accidentally forwarded one of the pictures back to her trying to save it to my phone and it lit up her iphone screen

It was fungus girl lmao

Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

I only have like, three or four teeth.

Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

Dead Gay Romans posted:

I sort of long for the apocalypse a lot. I'm a big history buff, and I hate the idea of dying and never knowing how the loving stupid mess of humanity pans out.

Not like a gay zombie apocalypse where I survive and prepare and pretending killing hordes of blac..zombies. I mean the sun explodes, or Jupiter slams into us. Something spectacular. Something final.

I get an eerie feeling of calm from thinking about watching the spectacle. Knowing that of all the men who lived and died, I got to read the beginning and personally see the end of our sad little story in the cosmos.

I get thoughts like these too, but I also worry I'd be a huge wuss about it when it actually got down to the finality of it.

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

RanchoRube posted:

I get thoughts like these too, but I also worry I'd be a huge wuss about it when it actually got down to the finality of it.

so what, it's not a movie. you will be torn asunder along with all you know and all that ever was.

piss yourself, weep into a loved ones arms, cuddle a pet, vomit in sheer terror.

what does it matter? it's real life not a movie, you and everyone else will be a sorry sight.

Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

I might miss all the cool poo poo if I'm in the fetal position.

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
well yeah you might also be asleep.

You might awaken to a tremendous roar, maybe a bright flash, and without a single thought all your atoms are hurtling towards Neptune at light speed.

kind of a bummer i guess.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i don't care that the 'Secret' app that was valued at ~$100mill last year recently shut down

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Son of Rodney posted:

i am slightly racist against indians since every one i met over the years had really hosed up views about women and dating and were pretty sexist in general

I live in India and I have to agree with this and I do my best to convince any and all non-Indian girls to stay the gently caress away from Indian men. God, they have no idea what they are getting into.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
I've just started an affair with a work colleague.

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
I really don't trust jews

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Beef is my least favourite meat so I don't really get why people go up in arms over it being well done
I prefer it rare but if others want it well done it is their choice.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

i'm actually straight and have been living a gbs lie

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Stalins Moustache posted:

I don't care about AC/DC, Rolling Stones and Metallica. I think they're incredibly overrated.

:suicide:

AC/DC owns and jazz sucks rear end

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I refuse to have sex because of the paralyzing fear of STD's and poo poo like that. Oh and I was raped. That may also have something to do with that.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

AbbadonOfHell posted:

Content wise:

I like the smell of my ball sweat.

Right on, ball smelling bro.

I have been a nose picker my whole life - I have come to accept that this is just a part of me and I don't want to change it. As a matter of fact, I like to wipe my boogers on things and pretend that I am 'making my mark' (although I know that in reality if anyone saw it they would think it was gross as gently caress).

Sometimes I feel ashamed of not being true to myself when I subtly use a tissue to clean out my nose in polite company.

Don't booger shame. #donotreblog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
my life isn't even interesting enough to have any cool secrets. I guess that's my secret.

• Locked thread