Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I hate my body & am running on <3 hours sleep, so I am a dearth of poor life choices.

Now I'm listening to Jimmy Kimmel on "The B.S. Report with Bill Simmons" talking about the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight, so now I'm thinking A: I wasted $100 on that fight, B: Mayweather had the loving Burger King in his entourage, and C: if I am a boxer I want the Grimace in my entourage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I'm thinking I'm trying this the next time I'm in PDX.

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
killing myself.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
It would be funny to hook a bidet up to an 'Instant Hot".

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced by necessity, neither desiring it nor transgressing its limit, there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful
The duality of polygamist marriage and how rad it would be to do that if you had no kids

However, are women who wish to be polygamist suggestible to lezzing out? All of the TV stories about polygamy I seen makes it look like they don't. Is there a point to having a plural marriage if one wife won't eat the cum out of the others pussy?

Oh well thanks for listening g-d bless

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
Did the 5 guys thing i was thinking about earlier itt and perhaps I built my meme lunch up too much in my head.

Such prices they charge! Almost $11 for my cheeseburger small fries and water, I tried to talk them down to no avail.

It was like 50% fuddruckers quality in a fast food atmosphere at 130% fuddruckers price

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
Also on the way there I told my coworker we'd need to stop at a grocery store and a starbucks for some sriracha and caramel macchiatto for a funny pic idea I had, he called me a "human being" and "we're not doing that poo poo".

What's the over/under on him being down for a supply-closet dick-sucking sesh later today?

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

i killed a guy in elite dangerous named voldemort and he only had a 10,000 dollar bounty on him i guess space voldemort isn't so bad as regular voldemort but still bad enough to get smoked

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

this is like 90% of my day

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
4+ hrs after the disappoint 5 guys experience I've farted like 3 times that smelled worse than a cat fart, normal?

Redleg
Jul 7, 2003

What an odd looking.....Figurine
Boobs. In fact I am singing a boobies song set to the tune of Hugh Laurie's "America".

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
Feet

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

maybe i'll masturbate today

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i have to poop but i also want to have a cigarette. kinda want to do both at the same time but i'm in a public library so i dont know if thats the best course of action tbh

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
im thinking about non-fat Larissa Lezhnina dancing the role of the 'Fairy Doll' who friendzones two pierrot dudes because they are beta losers. lol

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
"I always did like the front page more"

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I'm thinking that how having that flight of tequila for lunch made me feel really full. I need to eat at Chipotle for dinner, dammit!

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
why it's taking your mom so long to get undressed.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

that, and the Mr. Skeltal meme which has had me pissed off all day

Masturbasturd fucked around with this message at 04:28 on May 6, 2015

Lost Canyoneer
Nov 1, 2009
Thinkin' about Rosemary.
And thinkin' about the law.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Dick in the rear end and the rear end and the rear end

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
im just loving angry about the internet is all

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
if you pretend hard enough that you're a different you after a while are you even pretending anymore?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Gatekeeper posted:

if you pretend hard enough that you're a different you after a while are you even pretending anymore?

drat dude

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gatekeeper posted:

Is this a ship of theseus argument?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm thinking about sad poo poo while listening to this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lXwT7mxmf8

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
BTW still thinking about boobs.

Big ones.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

VendaGoat posted:

BTW still thinking about boobs.

Big ones.

same

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Do I want to read, smoke or sleep?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

VendaGoat posted:

Is this a ship of theseus argument?

i dunno, googlin it now. just a think i thunk

e: ooh yeah i've heard the grandfathers axe variant. not quite, i mean if your brain starts putting on a new personality mask, and does this new personality so hard that eventually it doesn't even need to try, is that just who you are then? are you still pretending?

Gatekeeper fucked around with this message at 06:04 on May 6, 2015

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

I kinda want popcorn, but I nly if someone else melts the butter. I'm comfy.

Guess we know which option I chose.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

oncearoundaltair posted:

im thinking about non-fat Larissa Lezhnina dancing the role of the 'Fairy Doll' who friendzones two pierrot dudes because they are beta losers. lol

i looked her up it doesn't look like she got fat?

nnnotime
Sep 30, 2001

Hesitate, and you will be lost.

NomChompsky posted:

i mean what'd you think was gonna happen holding a contest to draw muhammed
As a result two people got to meet Muhammed, so it was a win/win event.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
that there's too much carrot in this soup and that I should reduce it from 3 to 1 in future.

Senator Sprinkles
Aug 16, 2008

my shoulder is cold

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Robbie Fowler posted:

that there's too much carrot in this soup and that I should reduce it from 3 to 1 in future.

:slick:

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
comic book movies are generally pretty bad

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I'm thinking about the Chipotle I didn't get to eat because I was a dumdum & didn't activate my e-pass for the train, so the transit meter maids gave me a ticket. Made me get off the train too. Some other dude also didn't have a ticket, but he got all belligerent & got into a fistfight with the ticket dude. Ended up catching the bus home, but that meant I missed Chipotle's hours and settled for Taco Bell instead. Also discovered Taco Bell has a new hot sauce & was giving away free biscuit tacos this morning.

Now I'm thinking about how crappy this Cinco de Mayo ended up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

NomChompsky posted:

i looked her up it doesn't look like she got fat?

no she wasnt ever and didnt get and will never become fat. i just made my point badly. sorry :(

anyway now im thinking of

• Locked thread