Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
i work at a public library and these three guys come in and use the toilet every couple of hours. they leave such a stench of weed in their wake that i think i wouldn't pass a drug test after they've been here.

now should i say something to them, since the whole place loving reeks after they've been here and we get really weird looks from families and other users or should i just let them run their business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Sell them heroin. Much better drug.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
note they're not smoking in the toilet, they're probably just dividing their poo poo into smaller bags or w/e drug dealers do

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
maybe you should stop offering free blowjobs in that restroom? or poo poo, even start charging. show some self-respect, bitch.

Aug 4, 2010

get in on the business, make some extra money on the side

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Dyna Soar posted:

note they're not smoking in the toilet, they're probably just dividing their poo poo into smaller bags or w/e drug dealers do

if that smell is lingering for hours in your bathroom, poo poo smell must hang around for days

you should just poo poo more to cover up the smell

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Find out what they're prices are like, if good, buy some, if not call cops

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

Oh Don Piano posted:

Find out what they're prices are like, if good, buy some, if not call cops

Lasca
May 8, 2007

Man, stick a glade in that bitch and be thankful they didn't decide to paint a poo poo mural in there.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
if they aren't smoking then don't be a narc dude

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:
buy them an SA account and introduce them to TCC, within a few months they'll take care of themselves and no more smoke smell

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Smoke they weed

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

just tell them someone has ratted them out to the cops but because you're cool you're giving them the heads up

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

if you would just smoke more you won't notice it as much

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
i'm not gonna rat them out, def don't want a bunch of kids from a bad neighborhood to get a get into anymore trouble than they already are in. what i do want them to do though is to stop making my workplace smell

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
dont do anything because your a little bitch who cant be bothered to assert yourself anyways. in fact, next time they come around prostrate yourself in front on the non fiction section and whisper "wabna look at my hardcover"?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
sorry. that was mean. you should give them blowjobs tho

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Enfield posted:

dont do anything because your a little bitch who cant be bothered to assert yourself anyways.

what makes you say that

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Dyna Soar posted:

what makes you say that

you're posting in GBS, its pretty obvious

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

satanic splash-back posted:

you're posting in GBS, its pretty obvious

assertive doesn't mean aggressive

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp

Dyna Soar posted:

what makes you say that

tough guys don't work in libraries

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dyna Soar posted:

what makes you say that

i aopologize i actuslly dont kniw your temperment i was just lashing out because im frustratingly horny

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Post a notice on yellow paper that uses a lot of official sounding words to say that "some people have noticed drugs being sold on the premises. We've already called the cops"

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

unassertive boy 99 posted:

tough guys don't work in libraries

where do tough guys work at?

we have 4 guys but none of us are actually tough i think

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Lasca posted:

Man, stick a glade in that bitch and be thankful they didn't decide to paint a poo poo mural in there.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Call the police you giant idiot

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Neukoln19 posted:

Call the police you giant idiot

nah, it's just weed. aint gonna rat them out over weed

besides i havent seen anything, just smelt it

Zanshin
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
You have balls wtf use them.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Zanshin posted:

You have balls wtf use them.

how exactly should i use my balls in this case

Zanshin
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
Only those who are willing to risk going too far can possibly know how far one can go.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Nubile Hillock posted:

Post a notice on yellow paper that uses a lot of official sounding words to say that "some people have noticed drugs being sold on the premises. We've already called the cops"

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I was at a library once and saw some dudes getting arrested for selling weed. I guess this is a thing people do.

Everyone ignored all the cops and everything and kept on reading or whatever. I was kinda high myself and had alcohol on me.

Party library.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

• Locked thread