Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Romes128 posted:

the unedited version with the Paul Walker jokes though. Apparently Luda got pissed.

Yeah okay this I want to see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Komojo
Jun 30, 2007

Ralphie May is a fat guy who somehow looks like a skinny guy wearing a fat-suit. Did you ever notice that? Also he isn't funny.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

burritolingus posted:

Dane Cook's "You Suck At Photoshop" was good.

Wait, whaaat? I've seen 'You Suck at Photoshop', but that wasn't him, was it?

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Shadow posted:

Russell Peters was mentioned. I saw his Christmas Special. Holy loving poo poo that was bad.

The guy had a great first special but has no additional material. His first was absolute gold though.

Russell Peters literally buys jokes from his openers. And by 'buy' I mean "hey Russell Peters is going to do that joke from now on but here's some money for your trouble and if you say no he'll do it anyway and you don't get paid"

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

thunderspanks posted:

Russell Peters literally buys jokes from his openers. And by 'buy' I mean "hey Russell Peters is going to do that joke from now on but here's some money for your trouble and if you say no he'll do it anyway and you don't get paid"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFMLzXrfT_w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Shadow posted:

lisa lampanelli... look how vulgar i am

ugh

She's great at roasts, but her standup is really bad

• Locked thread