Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
As far as personality and total package goes the hottest girl I ever dated was a med student - total firecracker. Very funny and confident, good body and a cute face. She moved away for residency but I regret not keeping in better contact. Hopefully she's loving a cool dude these dude these days.

Looks... I've dated and hooked up with some hot ones, but give me a cute girl whose as fun on the streets as she is in the streets and I'm happier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tumble posted:

Looks... I've dated and hooked up with some hot ones, but give me a cute girl whose as fun on the streets as she is in the streets and I'm happier.

Amen

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Sort of dated this super hot dude a while back. He had huge daddy issues then broke up after I boned him.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

A Kpro posted:

Sort of dated this super hot dude a while back. He had huge daddy issues then broke up after I boned him.

I don't hear the phrase daddy issues too often...ok ever. what's that about?

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Flavahbeast posted:

theres a new progression server coming out in a couple days and play nice rules have been suspended :unsmigghh:

But new Freeport is a crime against humanity.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

she was horrible in bed, just a fuckin dead fish

i was loving a dead fish, which i found extremely attractive, is what im saying

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

OMGVBFLOL posted:

she was horrible in bed, just a fuckin dead fish

i was loving a dead fish, which i found extremely attractive, is what im saying

a literal dead fish, a tilapia i think, just to be clear

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
all the hot ones are crazy

the ugly ones too

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Windows 98 fix your lovely loving posture you noodle armed dipshit

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

a literal dead fish, a tilapia i think, just to be clear

Up your game kid.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
There have been so many I wouldn't know where to begin. I prefer smart girls though.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
ive never been on a date.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Aferisan posted:

Up your game kid.

Take me to the water....

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Moola posted:

Windows 98 fix your lovely loving posture you noodle armed dipshit

I stand proud and tall :911:

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

Windows 98 posted:

You look like a scarecrow. You should probably consider a career in spooking birds and poo poo away from our precious farms.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Windows 98 posted:

how do you even lift the shovel to murder your loved ones with those arms

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Hottest person I ever dated ended up being batshit crazy, asked me to slap and choke her during sex, and ended up dumping me to go back to her twice-her-age ex-boyfriend

No regrets, she hosed like a champ and I didn't waste too much time on her

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
those dicksucking lips

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I'm starting to notice a trend between people who want to have violence visited upon them and their prowess at loving. :crossarms:

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp
I just like to look in the mirror when I jack off. Actually it is extremely convenient I can even do it in my car (a BMW) looking in one of the mirrors as I drive in to my office

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

rich white faglord posted:

I just like to look in the mirror when I jack off. Actually it is extremely convenient I can even do it in my car (a BMW) looking in one of the mirrors as I drive in to my office

Can you do 1000 sit ups yet

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Well the last extremely attractive person I dated I dated for like 2 years. problem was she was very dumb.

before that the last "extremely" attractive person I dated was probably more or less perfect to me, smart, hot, unique personality. however we were just too young really and went our separate ways

the rest of the people ive dated were like 5-7/10

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Having a hot GF is a lot more work than having a normal GF with bangin tittays

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I've dated more than a few. If you're a cool person who makes a moderate effort to look good and you do fun stuff, it's not hard to attract good-looking people.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Just remember, no matter how hot a person is, they can open their mouth and ruin the whole thing.

A smoking hot mute should be everyone's ideal

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

About 15 years ago now I :gas:

dirty shrimp money fucked around with this message at 00:42 on May 19, 2015

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

PATRIOT DIET

No veggie's, No latte's, NO Atkin's!!

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Zeroisanumber posted:

I've dated more than a few. If you're a cool person who makes a moderate effort to look good and you do fun stuff, it's not hard to attract good-looking people.

lol fun stuff. yeah I'm gonna go absailing and canoeing or whatever the gently caress every week instead of just relaxing like a normal person to attract somebody with no ability to just sit down and stfu

esn2500
Mar 2, 2015

Some asshole told me to get fucked and eat shit so I got fucked and ate shit

Chomp8645 posted:

Never dated an extremely attractive person but I did date one girl that just had extremely large (real) breasts but was plain otherwise. So basically same thing as far as I was concerned.

Second Sun
Apr 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
She was beautiful, she was crazy.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I once banged this chick with these huge tits. No, much bigger than that. Like, you can't even imagine how big they were.

Then she moved back to Canada.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

VendaGoat posted:

I once banged this chick with these huge tits. No, much bigger than that. Like, you can't even imagine how big they were.

Then she moved back to Canada.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i once met a tall, dark, muscled god with a girthy penis. he was independently wealthy and spent all of his time volunteering at domestic violence shelters and feeding the homeless

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

The foxiest guy I ever met has the second-most hosed up nose I've ever seen. Drives me wild.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Redhead, great body, especially great tits. STEM student, leftist, loved foreign politics, history, & war movies, extremely kinky and actually pretty sane (bipolar but medicated). Slept with her a couple times, talked all the time, and then just as it was starting to turn into something more serious she failed a class, freaked out at her life, and moved to another city 1800 miles away all in the span of a month. Hasn't talked to me since. :smith:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

opus111 posted:

lol fun stuff. yeah I'm gonna go absailing and canoeing or whatever the gently caress every week instead of just relaxing like a normal person to attract somebody with no ability to just sit down and stfu

I'm sorry that no one is impressed by the number of games in your Steam account, but maybe if you sit at your desk for a while longer an attractive person will come to sweep you away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I dated a hot black chick from Chicago that was stationed here in Portland (Marines). Apparently she was offered a modelling gig in her teens.
Super smart but may have had some daddy & definitely had commitment issues.
Ended living at my house for 6 months as a roommate when her last living situation got insane (last BF abused her). Then she realised I'm kind of a boring, non-communicating guy. Also it didn't help that she's 13 years younger than me & we almost have nothing in common.

Oh well, the sex wasn't great; she claimed that a car accident when she was young made it near impossible for her to orgasm but I suspect I'm just a lovely lover with inadequate gonads. :( But she was hot so I guess that's why I'm posting here. Thanks for reading my story.

• Locked thread