Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Nonviolent J posted:

and i mean too much adderal chandler not fat bloated chandler

He's clearly character acting to channel the role of Oscar in the Odd Couple remake he's in.

I mean I didn't know Oscar didn't have a chin and walked like a robot but the guy played a whiny goon who made snide quips for ten years so he's knows what he's doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

He was ok in Fallout: New Vegas. Wrong role but he's a solid enough VA.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
" You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that, oil and water were the same as wind and air to you. You just slept the big sleep, not caring about the nastiness of how you died or where you fell. Me, I was part of the nastiness now. Far more a part of it than Rusty Regan was."

Zen Punk
Dec 26, 2005

interfaced
"I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it."

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Whatever about the WENUS

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
He might've been my favorite character and have seen all 10 seasons at least twice, but remember no quotes of his

"could I be wearing any more clothes"

Nope

"my sandwich"

Nope

"I'm a neat guy"

Nope

He was more funny for situations he'd get in like where his mom tried to set up with a dude because she thought he was gay I guess

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

"They are so going to call me 'goiter-boy'"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

The atom bomb was no great decision... It was merely another powerful weapon in the arsenal of righteousness.- Chandler M. Bing

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
"It's better to burn out than to fade away." - Chandler Bing (February 20, 1967 – April 5, 1994)

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
"The real greatest pleasure of men is to repress rebels and defeat enemies, to exterminate them and grab everything they have; to see their married women crying, to ride on their steeds with smooth backs, to treat their beautiful queens and concubines as pajamas and pillows, to stare and kiss their rose-colored faces and to suck their sweet lips of nipple-colored." - Chandler Bing (c.1162 – 18 August 1227)

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
“What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on the top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you. You just slept the big sleep, not caring about the nastiness of how you died or where you fell.”

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
op when is your spam account going to be unprobated

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Chanandler Bong

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
No one on that show made enough money to love in those apartments except for Ross and he was a big pussy.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
He likes to say the n word

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
itd be funny if someone took a raymond chandler quote and like shoved something in there about rachel or whatever XD lol i dont know any quotes from either chandler though so someone run with this please

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

caveman thug poo poo posted:

Ms Chanandler Bong

ftfy

El Duderino
Mar 28, 2003

If you're not into that whole brevity thing..
"Could I BE any more of a house?"

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

op when is your spam account going to be unprobated

this is my spam account. and my not spam account. im bi

Kung-Fu Jesus
Dec 13, 2003

https://twitter.com/matthewperry/status/1812052650

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Going to the gym for the first time in two years. Wish me luck...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meatgrinder
Jul 11, 2003

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est
Legendary!

• Locked thread