Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

Zeluth posted:

Don't pack ear wax into your ear with a q-tip.

I did this, and had to pay $75 for a doc to pull a cotton swab that pulled off of the q-tip.
They said it rolls out naturally, don't mess with it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
EU goon: Go visit a hospital and have them flush it out
US goon: Have your cousin remove it with a switchblade and a magnifying glass

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

That was incredibly fapworthy :syoon:

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
scrape the sides with a pipe cleaner then smoke that poo poo and ull get a mondo high

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Mercury

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

hey gbs, this just came out of my ear. how much do you think it's worth?

ChickenWyngz
Apr 3, 2015

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugYpd80ppDc

So satisfying drat

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

put baking soda in ur ear it'll fix it

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

Parallax Scroll posted:

put baking soda in ur ear it'll fix it

I've solved the problem of getting it out. now im wondering what to do with all the ear wax. surely theres some ear wax fetishists out there or something that'll pay big bucks for this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Ear candle!

It doesn't do poo poo, but you can stick a candle in your ear and light it because reasons.

• Locked thread