Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

God is pretty gay then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

god gay. so what

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bringing god up in a non-theological context is basically a person admitting they're out of their depth and resorting to something that they perceive as the lowest common denominator of verbal discourse in a desperate attempt to find a shared language. if this attempt fails, the person is reduced to a state of panic as they are dealing with something that is truly alien to them. see also: talking about the weather

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hail yhwh

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

wait if I've got God inside me and so do you, does that mean I'm getting cucked by God?

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
maybe humans are the real gods

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the best argument for the existence of god i've heard so far, hands down

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

quakster posted:

the best argument for the existence of god i've heard so far, hands down

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

quakster posted:

bringing god up in a non-theological context is basically a person admitting they're out of their depth and resorting to something that they perceive as the lowest common denominator of verbal discourse in a desperate attempt to find a shared language. if this attempt fails, the person is reduced to a state of panic as they are dealing with something that is truly alien to them. see also: talking about the weather

i like your posts itt

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
dino evolve into chiken; coincidence?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Vastarien posted:

could god make an enchilada so big that not even he could eat it?

God is everyone so every mouth at the same time eats the enchilada

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
thats baloney, op

total baloney

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
furthermore, people who knowingly state "i believe in god" or something similar just to disrupt other people's lives are essentially people with no cultural identity, roaming around in search of a pack to belong to; functionally identical to angsty or rebelling teenagers saying "who cares". well, i'll tell you who cares, you godful cocks. i care. i care about everything, at all times, forever. im gay for caring and no amount of your pussy-rear end god will ever make me stop, cause thats just how much i care. praise be to satan, goatman, lowtax and goku, hellaluJah

also, i'm glad to be the sperm of europe

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
god is in ur base

killin ur d00ds

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

We're all just dirt. The universe neither heeds nor obeys our self obsessed constructs like divinity. All trace of us, all history will be ground away by the implacable ages and the sun will swallow the earth.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ain't no amount of self-flagellation gonna unbite that apple. daddy be gone, he gone for good. daddy is pining for the fjords. stop lusting after stiffies and take your place as part of human, god's most capable kid. dad is ded. rip

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Gatekeeper posted:

god's cock is a friend of the family. jesus sucks the cum from my fat fingers. i gently caress god's cock with my face and spit his cum on my belly. long-dead moses visits me to lick friend of the family cum from my chin. i can't see the stars anymore. christ fills my oval office with the holy ghost. friend of the family god sucks my cock with abraham's lips and swallows my cum with sarah's throat and shits in my oval office with noah's sodomized rear end in a top hat. i weep when i cum. god doesn't forgive. my family never calls me anymore.

This is a good point but I'm pretty sure Dick Dorkins said it first.

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

We are the gods now.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

god is a cock?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
We are the gods

*jerks off to a woman stuffing her butt full of floppy disks*

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

If god is inside me I hope he's wearing a condom because I don't want to get god aids

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

tvayisnihyaami posted:

everything is god.

sweet im gonna go jack off, god will come out of my dick god

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i did not consent to god being inside of me. that is rape. god is a rapist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I just took a huge poo poo.

Now God is in the toilet lol.

• Locked thread