Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

CHECKED MY IGNORE LIST

You use an ignore list? Are you afraid of people saying things you disagree with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Mordacai posted:

mitromem mizdayen batahat

Stfu with ur garbage moonspeak

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp

afkmacro posted:

Stfu with ur garbage moonspeak

i gently caress your mother goy!

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
i have encountered the jew internet defense force... they reverse hacked me.... made my computer run in ... schlomotion

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
islam is the light

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Did some ops alongside them back in '92. Had sex with a really cute female one on my 21st birthday. Her name was Zohara.

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

I encountered the JIDF last night after coming across this kid who literally kept c/ping the exact same little spiel in some facebook comments about how boycotting worked so well because etc etc etc...(wait for it)...THE HOLOCAUST. Literally the same exact phrase. I asked him how I could get in on the hasbara thing because it seems like a really easy way to make some money.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Wanamingo posted:

There was somebody over in dnd who was probably in the jidf

e: Checked my ignore list, it was Something Awful forums poster Kombotron

that guy jumped on every gbs israel thread within minutes. im glad hes dead

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

hellbeard did it too last year. he got :qq: as hell when protective edge was going on.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Creating a “New Israel”, a Jewish State in Southeast Texas

The “Uganda Plan” Revisited? US Congressional Candidate Proposes Creation of Jewish Homeland in Southeast Texas

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-uganda-plan-revisited-us-congressional-candidate-proposes-new-israel-in-southeast-texas/5379590

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Mordacai posted:

i gently caress your mother goy!

this is the new gbs idf guy now. I'd like to encourage everyone to goad him into talking about black people since he seems to have some pretty interesting opinions about them and is racking up a dece rap sheet. lets get this poo poo outta here! :sweep:

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

how do you even distinguish paid trolls like pro-israel and pro-russian sockpuppets from the nutbags who think the reptilians are gangstalking them in a walmart parking lot.

if you look at comments under a video or news article, please do not. if you actually participate in them, please consider suicide.

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

actually i post in the comments to give vent to my suicidal frustration. its a cool way to self harm and not have to explain new scars.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Ultramega posted:

actually i post in the comments to give vent to my suicidal frustration. its a cool way to self harm and not have to explain new scars.

i like to read the comments on any yahoo news item about police and writhe around on the floor

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Wanamingo posted:

There was somebody over in dnd who was probably in the jidf

e: Checked my ignore list, it was Something Awful forums poster Kombotron

Lmao

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I think so, IRL. He even used the 'show me Palestine on a map' line.

We aren't friends anymore.

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp

EvilJoven posted:

I think so, IRL. He even used the 'show me Palestine on a map' line.

We aren't friends anymore.

your freind know truth. they steal our lands with fake claim.

all palestines is need to go home is cross river jordan where they from.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

im goy

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

cool internet persona, dude.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
Im part of the RIDF

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Mordacai posted:

your freind know truth. they steal our lands with fake claim.

all palestines is need to go home is cross river jordan where they from.

LOL, aren't you some 17 year old kid from NYC? What's with the act?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Haier posted:

internet

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp

Haier posted:

rosh haayin, israel. 22.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mange Mite posted:

There was that thread where every goon defending Adam Sandler and his latest scam/bad movie turned out to be jewish

linku?

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

there are a lot of bored nerds on here waiting to tear up a fallacious argument like jeb bush awaits shredding the bill of rights once he ascends to the oval office so why do you even bother to post. there is much easier game to be had in like the facebook/youtube comments section of a miko peled video.

asap-salafi
May 5, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
hey asl??

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

YAWEH IS NOW ON MY IGNORE LIST

PRAISE allan

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Coolie Ghost posted:

islam is the light

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I can't name any off the top of my head but there's quite a few paid government shills on here so it shouldn't be surprising the JIDF is on here.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Abdul Alhazred posted:

hitler genocided jews = undying feelings of persecution at abominable war crimes

jews genociding palestinians = cool and also good, you're antisemitic if you don't support this

JIDF goons come out of the woodwork and sick internet-burn me

why would the JIDF get mad about that? that's Israeli foreign policy

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

last year there was this huge debate about whether or not to begin oil fracking in israel and of course the people pushing for it were saying you're an antisemite if you don't support it because it benefits israel ergo opposing it means you hate jews or some bullshit.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3715595&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

this is the JIDF

http://www.canarymission.org

quote:

Canary Mission is run by students and concerned citizens galvanized and motivated by our mission to protect the universal values of freedom and democracy. We pursue our mission by presenting the actions of hate-fomenting individuals and organizations

We believe in the right of employers to know which potentially threatening organizations prospective employees were affiliated with during their time on campus.

quote:

Infamous Quotes
“Palestinians and Israelis are tightly entangled. Any resolution must involve a recognition of the fact that Israel was founded on the expulsion of Palestinians. Then we can think and talk together about restitution, redress, compensation, or whatever it takes for a more just way forward.”
— Lila Abu-Lughod, Interview with Spiegel International, May 16 2008

quote:

“If any other students were found to have their houses demolished, or were forced to go through checkpoints to visit their families, would we be silent about that?”
— George Kadifa, San Francisco Bay Guardian, April 23 2013

quote:

Infamous Quotes
“All of historic Palestine (the West Bank, Gaza and Israel) is colonized land...Occupied and colonized people have every right to resist their occupation and move towards decolonization.”
— Kristian Davis Bailey, Blog post on personal website, July 16 2014

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
dunno, but where do I sign up??? I need a little extra scratch

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

jewbs

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Russia has a professional trolling agency that spews propaganda