Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
years ago i was accused of being jidf cause i was posting about that dead giraffe marius, a guy claimed i was trying to draw attention to denmarks animal creulty in order to aid an israeli boycott of danish pork and while i am not sure he wasnt fakeposting he did put a lot of effort into it.
recently someone told me its like an actual thing apparently?

feel free to post your musings/sightings itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
There was that thread where every goon defending Adam Sandler and his latest scam/bad movie turned out to be jewish

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
There was somebody over in dnd who was probably in the jidf

e: Checked my ignore list, it was Something Awful forums poster Kombotron

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
if its a real thing then there must be at least some presence on sa right?

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
don't a few of them pop up in the Israel threads? i dont care enough to remember their names, someone help me out

i think i remember one of them actually being israeli

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
it's me, I'm paid to post IDF ladies and JAPs with big jewbs everytime someone posts something anti-semitic

im not jewish

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
the internet is overflowing with bots and sockpuppets and trolls who say the same things jokingly and crazy people who say the same things sincerely. comments sections are toilets and the world is a vampire. if any controversial country isn't engaged in online astroturfing (it can't possibly cost very much, an intern could do it) they need to get with the program.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Wanamingo posted:

There was somebody over in dnd who was probably in the jidf

e: Checked my ignore list, it was Something Awful forums poster Kombotron

CHECKED MY IGNORE LIST

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Alan Smithee posted:

it's me, I'm paid to post IDF ladies and JAPs with big jewbs everytime someone posts something anti-semitic

im not jewish

that actually sounds awesome

i might have to do some soul searching wrt isreal

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

CHECKED MY IGNORE LIST

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

the internet is overflowing with bots and sockpuppets and trolls who say the same things jokingly and crazy people who say the same things sincerely. comments sections are toilets and the world is a vampire. if any controversial country isn't engaged in online astroturfing (it can't possibly cost very much, an intern could do it) they need to get with the program.

jidf spotted

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

CHECKED MY IGNORE LIST

Yes, because I couldn't remember his name you see

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i am part of the jidf, but you all seem to have misunderstood our purpose. i, and others like me, produce large quantities of white noise posting that rarely if ever involves israel. this is how we push anti-israel posts off of various front pages. also we post about anime just because we love anime.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
im part of the isis internet defense force

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
jewsy jews jews jidf

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I'm in the Syrian Electronic Army hay boyz :smooch:

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Flush out all the Jews, just like the good old days.

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp
I am Israeli. ex-IDF - 3 years.

I heard this group before and sound of interest to me. Maybe I join and see.

I support anything that fight antisemitism, promote Israel and supports the destruction of Palestine and Arab terrorist.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I have not encountered these Israeli Internet astroturfers, but I bet they are really handsome and make compelling and true points that are smeared by hateful antisemites, and their hips are NOT girlish, STEVE.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
the important thing to remember about the jidf is that a mystically inspired superior race of ppl carving out a homeland for themselves at the expense of the lower races was a terrible idea in 1930s europe but an excellent idea in the palestine of today and to question that makes you a racist

keep this in mind and you will have no problem with the jidf

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

its really hosed that someone jew this

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp
You people are sick in head. Making joke about us Jews and Holocaust.

Tim tsots li et habeitsim ha seyrot!!!

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

How well do these idfs pay? I'd happily make a career of making GBS threads up the internet for any political group willing to pay me. The best would be working for two opposing idfs. You could get paid twice for the same job by telling one side you're legitimate and the other you're trolling with false flags, seeing as the two are already indistinguishable.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Moon Atari posted:

How well do these idfs pay? I'd happily make a career of making GBS threads up the internet for any political group willing to pay me. The best would be working for two opposing idfs. You could get paid twice for the same job by telling one side you're legitimate and the other you're trolling with false flags, seeing as the two are already indistinguishable.
if u get caught for spying tho its up against the firewall

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

fuckin lol

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Mordacai posted:

You people are sick in head. Making joke about us Jews and Holocaust.

Tim tsots li et habeitsim ha seyrot!!!

Oh yeah. Forgot about this dude. The IDF Troll kid.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
now that i think about it while p shady from a geopolitical perspective countries having organized online pr and messaging is just pragmatic

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
hitler genocided jews = undying feelings of persecution at abominable war crimes

jews genociding palestinians = cool and also good, you're antisemitic if you don't support this

JIDF goons come out of the woodwork and sick internet-burn me

Mooseykins
Aug 9, 2013

Triangle tits and an annoying sex voice?

Fuuuuck youuuuu sluuuut!

numberoneposter posted:

its really hosed that someone jew this

Pictures like that will get this thread gassed.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
ima have to peep that ignore list and get back at ya

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
the name's jewy jew jew jewnior shabajew :wotwot:

ama

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Death to israel inshallah

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
someone disagreeing with me, a goon, must be a conspiracy

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp

Nation posted:

Death to israel inshallah

stupid arab

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp

Haier posted:

Oh yeah. Forgot about this dude. The IDF Troll kid.

mitromem mizdayen batahat

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

who do the jews give their money to? think about it op and open ur mind

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I don't know what that is but I did an interview with the JDL guy about guns but it was a while ago. He was very intense on the phone.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

oi vey

EDIT: NOT JDL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Once, in the comments of a dumb Icelandic newspaper, where there were the usual dumb comments from people going "Drive them into the Sea", "They're justified in defending themselves" to "They're Kazars", "LIZARD ILLUMINATI ROTHSCHILDS" and other boring insanity, all in Icelandic, some Israeli lady just started defending Israel in the comments, in English. Terror tunnels, "Hamas doesn't recognize Israel", everything off the checklist.

No connection to the country, paper or anything. She was a grade-school teacher or something. So no idea how else she woulda found it except through googling Israel.

welp thats my story

• Locked thread