Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Tell me more about essentially unregulated discount food Cool NIN Shirt.

"essentially unregulated" wtf does that even mean.

Aldi is cool bc they have 2 people working instead of 80 and they don't bother to make their displays pretty, hence less overhead.

If you're the kind of person to buy a lot of brand name packaged goods maybe "conventional" grocery stores are better for you to buy your oreos n pringles at. But whether I buy my produce n frozen chicken from Aldi or pay 40% more to get it from Safeway, it's the same food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
if aldi had a cock i would suck it, i love aldi. i hate maryland for its lovely liquor laws keeping me from buying aldi booze.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

"essentially unregulated" wtf does that even mean.

Aldi is cool bc they have 2 people working instead of 80 and they don't bother to make their displays pretty, hence less overhead.

If you're the kind of person to buy a lot of brand name packaged goods maybe "conventional" grocery stores are better for you to buy your oreos n pringles at. But whether I buy my produce n frozen chicken from Aldi or pay 40% more to get it from Safeway, it's the same food

lol..

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Hoppeduppeanut posted:

I think it might be people calling it aldis instead of aldi, like people calling them legos instead of lego

unless :thejoke:

Yes, that's the joke.

It always seems to be grocery stores. No one says I'm going to Targets or Burger Kings.

• Locked thread