Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

don't worry, op! All consuming self-interest, greed and entitlement is here to stay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

notZaar posted:

They'll win in 2016.

Yeah, anyone old enough to remember the war hero with purple hearts going up against the draft dodger who got us into a lovely unpopular war and tanked the economy?

Yeah.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

akasnowmaaan posted:

Yeah, anyone old enough to remember the war hero with purple hearts going up against the draft dodger who got us into a lovely unpopular war and tanked the economy?

Yeah.

remember when draft dodger accused the war hero of being a pussy who stole all his medals and america as a whole was ok with that? lol

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I can't wait for Clinton 2 vs Bush 3.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
laura bush shot and kiled a man in a druveby shooting. she was driving and she was holding her gun sideways

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

its so dead that this happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QZH0R0rlR8

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

babypolis posted:

remember when draft dodger accused the war hero of being a pussy who stole all his medals and america as a whole was ok with that? lol

*hurts self with own weapon* i am a war hero now!!!!

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000
Trump is going extra-crazy racist and gaining points in popularity polls. The Republican party isn't going anywhere.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
hosed up if true

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

burritolingus posted:

I can't wait for Clinton 2 vs Bush 3.

Illegal Aliens vs Predator Drone: Requiem

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

quote:

Ted Cruz also endorses “judicial retention elections”:

“Every justice, beginning with the second national election after his or her appointment, will answer to the American people and the states in a retention election every eight years. Those justices deemed unfit for retention by both a majority of the American people as a whole and by majorities of the electorates in at least half of the 50 states will be removed from office and disqualified from future service on the Court.”

lmao

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
did he literally fail high school US history or what lol

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

did this bitch read the constitution?

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

They should do this so I can see what he does when all the Republican judges are kicked out.

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

My Q-Face posted:

Why? McCain was on a roll with broad support until he chose Sarah, and that was just the last couple of months.

The dems had 3 candidates, all of which looked like they were in a good position to win the general, whoever emerged from the primaries.

The republicans were pretty unsatisfied with their choices. McCain chose Sarah partly because his popularity was shaky.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Remember when republicans wanted to make Sarah Palin the vice president so she could travel the world and speak, in an official capacity, on the behalf of the United States?

Remember how this was a legit good idea to them?

Lol, those same people are still voting and their drooling moron children are of voting age now.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Remember when republicans wanted to make Sarah Palin the vice president so she could travel the world and speak, in an official capacity, on the behalf of the United States?

Lol, those same people are still voting and their drooling moron children are of voting age now.

If you really want to get depressed watch a documentary called "What's Wrong with Kansas"

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

to the eruopeans thinking about how bad an idea this was, what happened was sending hillary clinton out to speak in an official capacity and she gave putin an actual "reset button" made of plastic lmbo. right before she let vilerat die

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Actually it was me. I did the ben ghazi

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

gently caress the ROW posted:

to the eruopeans thinking about how bad an idea this was, what happened was sending hillary clinton out to speak in an official capacity and she gave putin an actual "reset button" made of plastic lmbo. right before she let vilerat die

All while every countrys intelligence services spied on her "private" email server.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

RavenKrows posted:

*hurts self with own weapon* i am a war hero now!!!!

its pretty retarded but thats how it works SUPPORT ARe TROOPS

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

gently caress the ROW posted:

I'm not a fan of the Clintons, but both of those moves were hilarious.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

babypolis posted:

This is one of my favorite things in modern a US election. One of the candidates was dumb enough to fight in Vietnam, so both parties found some other vets who served with him to say he was a hero/coward. Which means one group was lying, which means you can always find some number of veterans to lie about their service for pay.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

haha

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

Agag posted:

This is one of my favorite things in modern a US election. One of the candidates was dumb enough to fight in Vietnam, so both parties found some other vets who served with him to say he was a hero/coward. Which means one group was lying, which means you can always find some number of veterans to lie about their service for pay.

Anyone willing to kill for money is probably willing to lie for money too.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Congress Congress don't tax me! Tax that guy behind the tree!

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I hope Trump gets to a debate and makes a straight faced reference to "the blacks." Like the audience cheering the suggestion that best health care policy is to let people die, the candidates will be unable to resist joining in earnest conversation re: "the blacks."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

four supreme court justices were born in the 1930s, the oldiest being the notorious rbg

if rbg dies while a republican is president and she is replaced by some insane hateful shmuck, i'm gonna be super bummed out

• Locked thread