Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Prorat posted:

Boulevard Wheat is the best wheat beer, fact.

check out halcyon wheat by tallgrass brewing some time it is extremely good poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

porkchop_express posted:

sterno is cheap and makes you blind

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

so i can get drunk and i don't have to look at your posts!!!????

haha i'm not serious tho just a little friendly ownage

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

alcohol hacks for people who dont like spirits and are giant vaginas

buy poo poo bottom shelf vodka

sonic cherry limeade

the amount of sugar in the drink will mask any bad vodka flavor and youll get rip roaringly drunk in no time but also die from the hangover the next day

Autumn Angel
Jan 18, 2014

SaltLick posted:

alcohol hacks for people who dont like spirits and are giant vaginas

buy poo poo bottom shelf vodka

sonic cherry limeade

the amount of sugar in the drink will mask any bad vodka flavor and youll get rip roaringly drunk in no time but also die from the hangover the next day

Kamchatka all the way buddy!

Actually don't do this, Kamchatka gives the worst hangovers imaginable.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Nefarious posted:

it's the best beer they have at my local supermarket. free state is p. good and boulevard's smokestack series are usually on point but a little pricey

yeah the smokestack is tits. Tank 7 gives me some foul smelling shits (which is a good thing)

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
for you newbies combining beer and spirits owns and is good presuming you weigh more than 90lb.
combining wine and spirits however is drinking on hard mode so be careful!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Nefarious posted:

so i can get drunk and i don't have to look at your posts!!!????

haha i'm not serious tho just a little friendly ownage

drat owned online and put in the friendzone

Loqieu
Feb 27, 2001

Beer before liquor, never been sicker.

Liquor before beer, and you're a big queer.

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
Ive started making beer pancakes out of some of blue moons seasonal stuff and hard ciders. Pretty good as long as you get the measurements right otherwise they are dense as hell.

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
If you pour whisky directly over your eye: it burns

BadgerSeat
Feb 28, 2006

Would you like to see where I keep my severed heads?
Chug 3 ipa's and then vomit. You'll be able to enjoy an infinite amount of real beer after

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Rich & Rare is the most bang for your buck but will also kill you very fast.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
If you don't drink for a while, say a month or so, next time you drink you will get more drunk!

hth OP

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Nefarious posted:

check out halcyon wheat by tallgrass brewing some time it is extremely good poo poo

Nefarious posted:

look at all this bitchmade white trash getting their feelings hurt because they can't stomach real beer

Chinatown posted:

laughing super hard at this

Bigchops
Mar 13, 2005
Biggus Choppus
If you're in a shotgunning mood but only have bottles, then all you need is a bendy straw. Just put it in the bottle with the short end going over the lip and hold it against the neck. Then it's bottoms up, as the straw lets air pass through into the bottle.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
Im really hungry but instead im going to drink beer just a neat trick for my online posting buddies

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
You can use a ball syringe to put high alcohol spirits up your butt

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Make some Breakfast Whiskey:

8 oz. Whiskey
2 tsp. Sanka Instant Coffee

Measure out your eight ounces of whiskey. Put it in your mug, and pop that baby into the microwave for about a minute. Get it nice and hot. Then, pour in the two teaspoons of Sanka and stir vigorously.

Optional: Finish with a nice big glug of pancake syrup!

Breakfast Whiskey (V2)

8 oz. Whiskey
1 K-Cup thing of coffee

Open up your single serve coffee maker, and pour the whiskey in where the water usually goes. Put the pod into the basket thing just like normal. Brew and enjoy!

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
stop being pretentious about food

*literally eats their own poo poo*

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
there's a lot of different kinds of beer out there and if you think it's either lovely low ABV macrobrews or IPAs then chances are you're a dolt who drinks it just because that's what you drank in high school

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
drink vodka and chase it with water

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
if you need to get drunk in a hurry do what i used to do in college: take 3 shots spaced out throughout one minute, no matter your tolerance you will get a buzz very fast if you can hold it down

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Get a big cup of vodka (~12 oz), open your throat like you are yelling and pour vodka in all at once. If you are a baby you can pinch your nose and rinse your mouth out.
Chugging, it's called.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Light beer is for fat middle aged men who want to drink the same amount of beer for fewer calories.

Real men drink Lucky Lager.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

spacemang_spliff posted:

I tried the Coors Radler. it was pure poo poo. tasted like coors light with the flavoring for lemon trix

why would you do this

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

spacemang_spliff posted:

I tried the Coors Radler. it was pure poo poo. tasted like coors light with the flavoring for lemon trix

lol what did you expect

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
eat some human poo poo, OP!

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

human interaction gay. so what

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Just inject yourself with a shot of vodka. Cheap and efficent. It migth kill you, but that just adds to the whole experience.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Sanka my balls in2 ur mom ln

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
My alcohol trick was starting out with a pint of whiskey a day for a few years and then moving up to a fifth of whiskey every day before graduating to a handle of whiskey (two handles when i was celebrating) every day but then that got a little unsustainable when i found myself failing graduate school unemployed and 160k in debt with nothing in my name except a 10 year old car and half a pack of camel lights

it was a lovely trick

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Center pour all beers to burn off that extra carbonation so you have more room in your stomach
Also works like a charm if you tend to get the drunk hiccups

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Drunk Nerds posted:

Center pour all beers to burn off that extra carbonation so you have more room in your stomach
Also works like a charm if you tend to get the drunk hiccups

If you get the drunk hiccups, keep drinking until they stop or you die of alc poisoning. Win/win for the rest of us.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Grody posted:

if you need to get drunk in a hurry do what i used to do in college: take 3 shots spaced out throughout one minute, no matter your tolerance you will get a buzz very fast if you can hold it down

You need to interact with people who have more tolerance.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Drinking whiskey straight like a loving man is the only alcohol hack you need.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Drunk Nerds posted:

You need to interact with people who have more tolerance.

Anyone who claims they aren't feeling a slight buzz off 3 shots in a minute is either lying, 500lbs, or drinks 3 bottles of Listerine just to get out from under the bridge in the morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

bitcoin bastard posted:

Anyone who claims they aren't feeling a slight buzz off 3 shots in a minute is either lying, 500lbs, or drinks 3 bottles of Listerine just to get out from under the bridge in the morning.

I'm the latter.

• Locked thread