Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seebee
Mar 13, 2004
Amazing! I feel good, and I didn't even make the playoffs. Please keep me in mind for next year's league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Great year everyone.

We did it, wheez. :unsmith:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Goddamn that poo poo made my day I still can't get over it.

Almost $4500!!!

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Spoeank posted:

Goddamn that poo poo made my day I still can't get over it.

Almost $4500!!!

Just bumping this poo poo because it makes me happy

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Sataere posted:

Just bumping this poo poo because it makes me happy

$7978 raised, still no cure for cancer.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

$7978 raised, still no cure for cancer.

At this point I'm starting to think it isn't our fault

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Spoeank posted:

At this point I'm starting to think it isn't our fault

We do seem to be doing some good in the world.

I was pretty happy with the organized clusterfuck of last year. Any thoughts on what might need to be tweaked?

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Honestly, this is the first year I don't feel a need for any tweaking. I'm sure someone will have suggestions, but I'm pretty content with the turnout.

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
Yeah, I have a lot of things I've posted before that I think would be fun, but then I"m just going to spend even more money on the league next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
LET'S loving DO THIS

• Locked thread