Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I don't believe that your 6'1" and 175lbs

If that equals roughly 185cm and 85 kilo, i really dont see any problem with this.
If my conversion rate is wrong, please tell me, europeans basically the rest of the world still use this archeo-tech metric system you know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
has this really happened to you more than 2 times in your loving life op?

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

Ocean Book posted:

has this really happened to you more than 2 times in your loving life op?

no but please tell me the required number of times it has to happen in order to warrant making a thread so i can take this into consideration for further thread creations

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
thanks idiot

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Yolomon Wayne posted:

If that equals roughly 185cm and 85 kilo, i really dont see any problem with this.
If my conversion rate is wrong, please tell me, europeans basically the rest of the world still use this archeo-tech metric system you know.

It's 79 kilos. You can literally type whatever conversion you want and google will do it for you.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

My Q-Face posted:

It's 79 kilos. You can literally type whatever conversion you want and google will do it for you.

I started watching the 7 year old boy video and he's kissing an old man on his lips 50 secs in

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Jul 3, 2015

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

unpacked robinhood posted:

I started watching the 7 year old boy video and he's kissing an old man on his lips 50 secs in

its a proper lingering full lip kiss too, then he just hugs the old woman right after lol

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.
Why not tell them it's because you maintain a very strict liquid diet due to the fact you have a colostomy bag while you're currently fighting your reoccurring belly button cancer? Then, poo poo yourself and say out loud, "That's weird. My butt hole isn't supposed to be hooked up." They'll never ask you that triggering question ever again.
That's what I would do, anyway.

PeriodCommaColon
Jul 10, 2007

Say: "I'm not thin. I'm just small boned."

Because you have a small bone. As in boner.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Wafflz posted:

Poke them in the belly and make the pillsbury doughboy giggle

Another pudgy girl did this too me and we had a great bonding moment. Pudge pride (also please lord give me the will to go to the gym).

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

My Q-Face posted:

Or, you could use the international standard system so the entire world doesnt have to google what you are talking about.

On topic, 75 kilo at roughly 183 isnt "skinny", its in the realms of "simply not fat".

Yolomon Wayne fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Jul 3, 2015

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
once a drunk old man came up to talk to me and a friend and then suddenly patted my (nonexistent) stomach and said "do you even eat, boy" and i said "sometimes" then he said "ok" and left, thats my story i still think about it every day

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
lets weigh everything in stones!

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I'm 56kg and 185.

You're all fat!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fredrik1 posted:

I'm 56kg and 185.

You're all fat!

whoa... ur so old

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
Girls in the office would not stop going on about my 32" waistline, i think they were trying to make me feel self-concious

(I'm 28" now, its insane)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

(I'm 28" now, its insane)

whoa... ur so short

• Locked thread