Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Moridin920 posted:

goddamn what the gently caress is wrong with you people getting tins and frozen bags of meat because 'don't have to cut it.' Just have the deli/butcher slice it for you when you buy it

and people wonder why there is an obesity epidemic

woah look at mister moneybags over here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

thathonkey posted:

actually it's Waffle House op. it's a one stop shop for drunk food and entertainment after midnight. open alll night.

that only works if you live in a southern shithole

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

are these safe for my dog to eat?

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

steak umms own, fry em up and throw a couple pieces of american cheese in there and mix it up once the cheese melts.

just how mom used to do in the good ol days when people didn't get all up your rear end about not raising and butchering the cattle yourself

Tell us about the other treats your family enjoyed mixed with your gov'ment cheese.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

jarofpiss posted:

no

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

goddamn what the gently caress is wrong with you people getting tins and frozen bags of meat because 'don't have to cut it.' Just have the deli/butcher slice it for you when you buy it

and people wonder why there is an obesity epidemic

how big of an rear end in a top hat do you have to be to make the people at the butcher counter slice your meat for you

"yeah slice this flank steak razor thin"

"it's two pounds of meat that will take a while"

"mmmmm i can wait"

*butcher chops off his own foreskin and mixes it in with your meat*

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Dirty Sanchez posted:

Tell us about the other treats your family enjoyed mixed with your gov'ment cheese.

sliced up hot dogs that you dip in ketchup

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013

jarofpiss posted:

If you love your dog you do not give this to him.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
White Castle is better drunk foods, plus they dont care how many people go into the bathroom together so it's good for doing coke/giving blowjobs to cute boys you met outside gogo's souvlaki king.

don't understand any of the stuff in this thread, the middle part of america is weird and hosed

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
Stray-cums.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
dumdums

stay krumbs

Krumb bums

strong yams

Stick coombs

stark burns

lotta good nicks for this product

the mark of a truly good product

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

sliced up hot dogs that you dip in ketchup

your username leads me to believe you

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

ashgromnies posted:

how big of an rear end in a top hat do you have to be to make the people at the butcher counter slice your meat for you

"mmmmm i can wait"

Yeah its rude as hell to make a butcher cut up meat in his shop

whats the definition of butcher again?

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

ashgromnies posted:

"mmmmm i can wait"

but that's the whole point of a butcher....

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

logical phalluses posted:

but that's the whole point of a butcher....

not all butching shops do custom cuts

rhinopithecus
Jan 10, 2008

luscious lips and drippy butts

Fonzarelli posted:

they sound like a type of dog treat OP

At the store I shop at they are literally next to dog food.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

thathonkey posted:

actually it's Waffle House op. it's a one stop shop for drunk food and entertainment after midnight. open alll night.

I'm usually the drunken entertainment.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

rhinopithecus posted:

drat 12 bucks

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Ive never had Steak-ums but I imagine they would be very satisfying when drunk. When you're that far gone, you need something that's heavily salted & processed in order for it to penetrate your alcohol-deadened senses

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

rhinopithecus posted:

well thats because you shop at a store that sells frozen dog food

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nonsense posted:

drat 12 bucks

well that's for 14 steaks, so like 2 days

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ashgromnies posted:

"mmmmm i can wait"

well I don't because I have real knives at home but if you are a goonlord with plastic cutlery heating up tins of presliced meat then I think the better alternative is to just have the deli dude use the slicer for you

which isn't really all that weird you goony fuckers what do you think the slicer is there for in the first place?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

FunkyFlashman posted:

If you love your dog you do not give this to him.

my dog loves cantaloupe but i make sure not to give him the seeds because they're full of poison

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Darth123123 posted:

well that's for 14 steaks, so like 2 days

yeah that makes about 4 fat cheese steaks, plus that guy's grocery store is way overcharging

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

well I don't because I have real knives at home but if you are a goonlord with plastic cutlery heating up tins of presliced meat then I think the better alternative is to just have the deli dude use the slicer for you

which isn't really all that weird you goony fuckers what do you think the slicer is there for in the first place?

cheese

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
cheese and meats, duder

you wouldn't slap a steak on that machine but they'll cut those too if you really aren't capable

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
in print it looks like steak-urns. like maybe the steak is cremated to ash and then you eat the ash out of a little earn with a spoon

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

jarofpiss posted:

my dog loves cantaloupe but i make sure not to give him the seeds because they're full of poison

when I was a kid dogs were just small wolves and they only ate meat and dog food. now i'm feeding these idiots apples and carrots as a reward for not pissing on the floor. I guess they evolved. tbh, My dogs diets are more balanced than mine because they end up getting the last of the fruit in the house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Anybody eating some delicious Steak-ums? Wish i was

• Locked thread