Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I will create the ultimate cat

i will pet said cat and perhaps provide it with a treat and/or string to play with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Are you child free op

No, I have several.

I only tolerate lovely behavior by my kids though. Everyone else's kids can go to hell.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
if every child in the world died, it would be very sad but there would be one less minor to major annoyance in my day to day life

its a tough call

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Geoj posted:

No, I have several.

I only tolerate lovely behavior by my kids though. Everyone else's kids can go to hell.

My future children will fight your children in the wastelands

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

by dont have any more children, do you mean dont help myself to anymore children?

op is saying show restraint and don't go back for seconds
they may be delicious, but they're more filling than they look

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
But if we proud and noble goons fail to spread our seed then it will fall to the vile untermensch at Fark and Reddit to populate the earth and Internet!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

But if we proud and noble goons fail to spread our seed then it will fall to the vile untermensch at Fark and Reddit to populate the earth and Internet!

the only winning move is not to play

let them fight each other over the Great Western Glass Plate and with shardmouths in the twisted ruins of Old Chicago

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
nuke the earth

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*busts into the operating theatre where a heavily pregnant woman is in the throws of child birth.

Everybody stop what you're doing! You won't believe the Youtube video I just watched.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

are white people a minority in america yet?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

you know whats better than having kids? money and buying things.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
gonna sex a lady unprotected to spite you

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

King Vidiot posted:

gonna sex a lady unprotected to spite you

This might end up very badly for you.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Neukoln19 posted:

please don't have any more kids. please inform everyone you know of my request.

there is a wonderful reddit "sub-reddit" called "those who are child free". I shall sing its praises.

if you have children already thanks for nothing. your selfishness and stupidity have blighted the world and have made it an ugly place. furthermore, your children may make children and continue to rain Ugliness upon the earth.

please don't have any more children.

Rough day at work?

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
My cousin's daughter is pretty cool and smart. Sorry all the kids you know suck, op

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Lt. Tanaka posted:

Rough day at work?

More or less

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Pththya-lyi posted:

My cousin's daughter is pretty cool and smart. Sorry all the kids you know suck, op

How old is she

This is a mod

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Applewhite posted:

Actually as an intelligent, healthy person, it is my duty to try and outbreed the stupid people because you can bet they're having kids like crazy and they're not reading your thread, OP.

this is kind of a logical argument...

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if we were a smart race we would have taken people like einstein and tesla and stored their cum away for future generations to breed with

but instead we barely give them welfare and they die broke and in tesla's case begging for funding so he could create more cool poo poo. then we let people like the duggars pump out 30 breedlings

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Moridin920 posted:

if we were a smart race we would have taken people like einstein and tesla and stored their cum away for future generations to breed with

but instead we barely give them welfare and they die broke and in tesla's case begging for funding so he could create more cool poo poo. then we let people like the duggars pump out 30 breedlings

this works with athletes, most cases of extreme intelligence through art or philosophy, even math is usually a response to your environment maybe limited or controlled by your intelligence, but still not easy to replicate. mental disorders also lead to a lot of obsessive interest and knowledge, meaning you might just get their alcoholism or habitual masturbation but then never see any new formulas coming out of that shed you're raising your new baby einstein in

also there is a term for the movement, simply anti-natalism, and one time a guy who taught environmental ethics for his entire career at my college didn't know what the term anti-natalism meant when i interrupted his rant on how we should all recycle our soda cans. really made me just instantly look down on the guy for being a fraud, dropped the class

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

this works with athletes, most cases of extreme intelligence through art or philosophy, even math is usually a response to your environment maybe limited or controlled by your intelligence, but still not easy to replicate. mental disorders also lead to a lot of obsessive interest and knowledge, meaning you might just get their alcoholism or habitual masturbation but then never see any new formulas coming out of that shed you're raising your new baby einstein in

yeah fair enough

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Hawkins said that genius is 90% perspiration, so naturally we should encourage the poor to breed, they are hard workers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Are you talking about cats or people

People. It was something the state and special education department did for kids who were really, really low. Not Billy who is in special ed because he has a little trouble reading and will go to college, but Jimmy who craps himself and will never have a job. All those teachers hired in around '68-'73 and from what they said it was the tail end of it.

• Locked thread