Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

And my farts have never been worse, gently caress those pure protein assholes, they must be intolerable to smell as well as listen to talk about their carb free life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Good luck with kidney disease

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Get more proteins from real god drat foods. They're called supplements for a reason.
Eat more fiber and take a beano with each shake.
They're probably best consumed during or immediately after a workout but I also hear the anabolic window is bullshit who knows.

Unwarranted basic diet/fitness advice from your buddy on GBS Sabel

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Al Cowens posted:

Get more proteins from real god drat foods. They're called supplements for a reason.
Eat more fiber and take a beano with each shake.
They're probably best consumed during or immediately after a workout but I also hear the anabolic window is bullshit who knows.

Unwarranted basic diet/fitness advice from your buddy on GBS Sabel

thanks buddy!

today was a fluke, normally its just one a day, but I wanted to test the limits of pure liquid protein

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Why the gently caress are you living purely on protein are you trying to gently caress yourself up or what.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

op that is not how you frickin do it! 2 a day one in the morning and one in after gym then get the rest from your diet you silly bugger eat a can of mackerel a day, some chicken and stuff and also oats come on don't be lazy

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
Christ, it's what 40 years since Pumping Iron and they still haven't figured out the fart matrix in protein shakes. I think it was Franco Columbo or Robbie Robinson who said they make him fart when he's squatting.

And listen to krampster.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

whenever you need inspiration op just listen to arnold

quote:

i'm getting the feeling of cumming in the gym, cumming at home, cumming backstage i'm cumming day and night

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Arnold numero uno

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I find most protein shakes to be pretty gross. Cottage cheese is my go to protein supplement. Feels way better to actually eat something after working out than to chug some weird chocolate drink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
whenever i want a quick protein shake i just go on grindr

• Locked thread