Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
why are some things "black"
racism
biotruths
wet nose, disregarding boogers
white guilt
View Results

• Locked thread
SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Keg posted:

Please stop being hate-filled losers, GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I smoke winstons op, that's like the anti pretending to be black cig

maybe you should try that

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Keg posted:

Please stop being hate-filled losers, GBS.

Also this.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
why are some things anything? makes you thjijnk

The Bible
May 8, 2010

I don't think I would drink black Kool-Aid.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

The Saurus posted:

black people who smoke actually do all smoke newports/menthols :shrug:

p sure thats the only true one of those things i've seen

nutrament is a white trash thing in the uk afaik, or at least it was back in the 90s when anyone still knew what it was

i was surprised that they didnt have menthol 305s in atlanta area.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

The Bible posted:

I don't think I would drink black Kool-Aid.

They make it the best tho.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
smoke swisher sweets

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
what about black people who some marlboro reds?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i've heard the newport thing but that seems silly too because everyone i know smokes menthols even if they're white or pacific islander. but i've never heard that about black & milds. they're for poor people, not poor black people.

and if nutritious beverages are black then call me kevin hart (he is black you see)

• Locked thread