Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
I hope someone volunteers to take over the league or you decide to stick with it. If my August wasn't so busy I'd consider doing it but as it is I was just hoping I'd be able to make the draft, whenever it ends up being. Hoping I don't have to auto draft again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
I reckon I could LM this if need be. I already LM another league, so if someone else cares to, be my guest.

But I ain't letting this poo poo die - it's too fun. :getin:

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
Don't really want to LM it - but I'll be happy to run a bunch of numbers ahead of time so we can figure out a good number of slots and points based on the players we're using.

If we wait until the last week I'm sure we can hit 12 people again. Going to try and think of ways we can set it up so it's not so deep, but still has good competition. Point changes, position changes, etc.

One idea I would toss is out eliminating flex spots in this league. We either need to have a LOT of them or they end up being 90%+ LBs if everyone plays optimally.

More bench spots in favor of a more shallow lineup I think would be good too. Instead of having to be on top of the waiver week to week you'll have more flexibility to keep your starters going.

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
I really liked the setup from this past year. If we can get 14 teams again, I'd be in favor of keeping all the positions the same. If we drop to 12 teams (or less), then yeah I can see how LBs would rule the flex. In that case, maybe we could lose the flex and add another DB spot?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I liked last year's rules but would be okay with changes. It's all IDP so I have no basis for comparison, anyway. Also, I'd like to switch to ESPN this year. gently caress yahoo.

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Aug 11, 2016

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
I am definitely in favor of switching to ESPN. As for rule changes, I thought last year worked pretty well but it's the only year I've ever done IDP at all so I have nothing to compare it to.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
My 2¢ that don't matter as the guy stepping down: last year's roster size was perfect and there's no reason to gently caress with it unless we have more/less teams.

e: I'd be open to changing scoring too, but I think that was also pretty on point

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Aug 11, 2016

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
Whoever is running this league this year should probably get started on a new thread and recruiting so we can plan the draft. I'm really hoping I don't have to autodraft this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
New thread for this years league: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3787157

Go post if you're in!

• Locked thread