Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

this graph is showing that there are no retarded white people, which based on the last time i went to a state fair is a complete loving lie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Oh Hell No posted:

this graph is showing that there are no retarded white people, which based on the last time i went to a state fair is a complete loving lie

The jpeg clearly shows a picture of Michael Anissimov.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Agag posted:

I only gently caress non-white women now. For the benefit of humanity.

You're a white muslim preying on brown women?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Immortan posted:

Sometimes they prey on me.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Immortan posted:

funnier when it said praying imo

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Agag posted:

Sometimes they prey on me.

Liar.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
the sheer audacity of sending that picture to tallahassee coates himself, self-appointed negro intellectual savior of america... i love it

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

You sound mad. People belonging to different races and religions is really getting you riled up.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Agag posted:

You sound mad. People belonging to different races and religions is really getting you riled up.

My point was that you said otherwise about muslims.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

anchoress posted:

the sheer audacity of sending that picture to tallahassee coates himself, self-appointed negro intellectual savior of america... i love it

Yeah, Anissimov trying to leech attention off of a much more famous and successful person is pretty funny. And Coates probably never saw a racist before, so he was like "WTF? IQs?!"

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Immortan posted:

My point was that you said otherwise about muslims.

That's almost a sentence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Agag posted:

That's almost a sentence.

This is almost a post

• Locked thread