Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bacon is good sometimes but idk why people have to get so hype over something so mundane like really you're gonna tattoo bacon on yourself lol

they must be the below average end of the bell curve i guess

my friend's gf has a pizza tattoo and it's just the dumbest poo poo ever

snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
i like bacon but peoples weird hardon for it using it to hate on vegetarians is weird and way creepier than vegetarians themselves

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
BLTs are very good sandwiches.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bip Roberts posted:

truth

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Bip Roberts posted:

I prefer the bacon mug:

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Second hand pork is harmful.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
I thought the stupid bacon thing was a lol random nerd trend? All the hipsters I know are vegetarian or vegan.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

netally posted:

I thought the stupid bacon thing was a lol random nerd trend? All the hipsters I know are vegetarian or vegan.

facts don't matter in the pursuit of social justice

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

Meat is murder. Murder is good.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
getting butthurt about meat eaters doing things to make vegetarians butthurt seems counterproductive

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i bought some bacon cream cheese yesterday. im going to try it on a bagel later. i might put bacon cc on one side and chive on the other and maybe a piece of salami. ill let oyu know what i find out. hopefulklyh ill be dead soon.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
Do your kids scream for bacon, but you don't want to serve them up a plate of unhealthy cruelty?

Try this bacon made using only 100% organic tree bark

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Roy posted:

Do your kids scream for bacon, but you don't want to serve them up a plate of unhealthy cruelty?

Try this bacon made using only 100% organic tree bark

THATS TREE SKIN YOU FU KIKING FSASIST

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
I never really got the whole bacon fad until I started buying this black pepper rub bacon at sprouts and it blew my mind, but I think that speaks less to how good bacon is and more to how good cracked black pepper is? Not sure, will have to do more research by putting black pepper on more things.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Don't eat too much pork. It's very fattening. I worry about you.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 8 days!)

i used to eat bacon every saturday at breakfast but now because of all these maroons it's too expensive :bahgawd:

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Naerasa posted:

I never really got the whole bacon fad until I started buying this black pepper rub bacon at sprouts and it blew my mind, but I think that speaks less to how good bacon is and more to how good cracked black pepper is? Not sure, will have to do more research by putting black pepper on more things.

Black pepper used to be used as money. It's good poo poo.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

anyone who thinks bacon is cool probably also make wacky faces when they take selfies

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i couldnt even bring myself to click on the link, the very concept of the article pisses me off lol

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

dad gay. so what posted:

i bought some bacon cream cheese yesterday. im going to try it on a bagel later. i might put bacon cc on one side and chive on the other and maybe a piece of salami. ill let oyu know what i find out. hopefulklyh ill be dead soon.
Be careful. Too many things that claim to be "bacon flavored" taste like slim jims. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. IF I WANTED SLIM JIMS I WOULD BUY THE SLIM JIM FLAVORED CREAM CHEESE!

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
What do vegans think about the culling of wild boars that decimate huge amounts of crops all over the place? Do they think they should all be caught humanely and.... put somewhere? If they are alright with culling them yet say eating them is bad, are they then tacitly saying they support the murder and waste of an animal rather than at least getting some use out of it's death?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jesus Christ posted:

What do vegans think about the culling of wild boars that decimate huge amounts of crops all over the place? Do they think they should all be caught humanely and.... put somewhere? If they are alright with culling them yet say eating them is bad, are they then tacitly saying they support the murder and waste of an animal rather than at least getting some use out of it's death?

put them in north korea let those fuckers sort it out

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Jesus Christ posted:

if Bushmaster or whoever that was that was using drones to hunt boars in LA getting run out of GBS 1.0 is any indication.... not highly

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
you can wrap bacon around the muzzle of a gun and the gun will get so hot while firing that it will cook it.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Cruelty has always been cool and always will be.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

The Taint Reaper posted:

you can wrap bacon around the muzzle of a gun and the gun will get so hot while firing that it will cook it.

yes, as demonstrated by future president ted cruz

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

The Taint Reaper posted:

with the delicious aftertaste of vaporized lead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
ribsa re better than bacon.

• Locked thread