Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

computer parts posted:

Best butts are gym butts (both sexes).

Like yeah hips are a thing but it's also attainable through effort.

Yeah I admitted butts can be helped via the gym but even then I've always been told I had a nice rear end and I never really started actively doing stuff like squats until recently. You can have a butt people think is hot without working on it, you're never going to get abs without effort though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
my girlfriend got nice teeth

not much else tho

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

ArbitraryC posted:

How are abs/biceps even remotely comparable to boobs/butt? On one side its largely stuff you genetically stumble into, on the other it's countless hours in the gym.

I guess to be fair you can get a more shapely butt with exercise but i wouldn't really put it on the same level of dedication it takes to get a six pack.

You have to focus on something innate like height or broad shouldered to make it a more fair comparison to bust size. Pretty much everyone finds fit people attractive but boob/butt dudes are willing to overlook stuff for that natural DD or whatever.

because ladies like em doofus

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

Zzulu posted:

are any of you women

not yet

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

it's BALL-MAN vs. TAINT-MAN (vs. joker)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Amarcarts posted:

tbh I was neither growing up when it comes to physical appearance I look for a pretty face with good skin and hair and a generally trim athletic body on a woman. Though I think I might be turning into an rear end-man. But then again boobs seem nice. Why can't I be both?

What I really want to know is if there is a female equivalent, such as "Beard-woman vs. Bicep-woman". Or maybe it's more personality-based, like "Christian Man-Woman vs. Jewish Man-Woman"

woman only care about one thing on your rear end, your wallet :newlol:

• Locked thread