Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

BigBoss posted:

It is true. There isn't a single real sport on Earth that the Americans don't dominate at.
soccer cricket rugby, we just gently caress up the whole drat world
I don't know the snype code so here is a tea pot :11tea:

ChairmanMeow fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Sep 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
todays my leg day

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ChairmanMeow posted:

soccer cricket rugby, we just gently caress up the whole drat world
:pg2snipe:

Cricket is the gayest sounding sport theire is. Qed

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Rain turtles work

If you really dont feel like practicing you grab at least 5 but no more than 9 guys and draw a turtle in the ground and everyone spits on its head than you dance around it indian style in hopes u will appease the rain god and he makes iy rain

I used to not change socks if I had a good game

I know dudes who didnt wash their jock or compression shorts

I like to wear rubberbands it helps me concentrate

Know a guy who used to lay out his whole uniform deion style in thr corner of the locker room and put it on from the socks up

Pregame slap
http://youtu.be/Qa1lY--7H-g

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Darth123123 posted:

Cricket is the gayest sounding sport theire is. Qed

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
shaving your legs will make you swim faster.
fags...

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I can do anything if I work hard enough.

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice

ArmZ posted:

I can do anything if I work hard enough.

On that same note, if you don't succeed it's because you didn't want it enough.

I imagine it's a byproduct of practicing the same skill from age 3+ and being told you're king poo poo at it (and everything else) and at the same time never experiencing a true failure that was beyond your control. "Hey I decided when I was five I was gonna play in the MLB and I went out and did it. The only factor was me :smug:"

*goes back to watching spoiled millionaires play playground games, sighs wistfully about what literally could have never been*

Maka
Mar 18, 2001

gonna start my own energy drink company and be rich again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
I get a hamburger pizza and blend it in my vitamix with a load of diarrhea (use frozen diarrhea for a good texture). I chug it before the big game because I'm a big strong boy and I'm handsome to boot.

• Locked thread