Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I mean, aren't they naturally pretty?

took out dumb youtube link that was a jab at a certain poster but nobody clicks links which makes me feel much better about the universe as a hole.

JiveHonky fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Sep 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i'm gay

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

hello

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yerwwZWXtdQ

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

a/s/l?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

12 xer equestria

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Some do...

Some dont.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Moola posted:

12 xer equestria
stay gold ponyboy

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
sometimes I push my moobs together and pretend that I am a sassy plus-sized rockabilly gal. can that be a thing?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's really just a slightly larger rendering of their face when you think about it.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
No OP.

They just need comically oversized, circus tits.

Then no one will even look at their face.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Yes

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

they do yeah

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
is it rude to ask a woman to apply more makeup to her face? to make it more "pleasing to the eye"?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

JiveHonky posted:

is it rude to ask a woman to apply more makeup to her face? to make it more "pleasing to the eye"?

Yes.

Simply ask her to put on her paper bag instead

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
hmmmmmmm... i feel like the paper bag route might be problematic or triggering. maybe i should just look at a dumpster or something more aesthetic that is nearby.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Flavahbeast posted:

they do yeah

They need a minimal amount to look attractive. GIS "Stars without makeup" and you'll see the difference it makes

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

JiveHonky posted:

hmmmmmmm... i feel like the paper bag route might be problematic or triggering. maybe i should just look at a dumpster or something more aesthetic that is nearby.

The ugly ones, understand.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
why do girls wear makeup and perfume?

cause their ugly and they stink

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Really a small amount of "natural-looking" makeup looks best

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Pththya-lyi posted:

Really a small amount of "natural-looking" makeup looks best
A primer with a well matched foundation or concealer and that's just about it yea

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Al Cowens posted:

A primer with a well matched foundation or concealer and that's just about it yea

Eyeliner, Rohtos, daily moisturizer, Bare Minerals powder.

Its drat easy.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Al Cowens posted:

and mascara, you can never forget mascara

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
makeup is cool, when i was younger i liked to sometimes put some on my face and then look at it in the mirror. then i'd wash it off, and put on some different makeup to see how that looked. it was fun. my lips looked thick and fancy like an expensive salami. my eyes were striking, like a planetarium. it made me feel good about myself. there's nothing wrong with feeling good about yourself if no one else suffers because of it. no one suffers from me making myself look cool

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Fun fact: Shakespeare hated makeup. He rails against makeup so much in his plays that we can easily deduce that he was in fact Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford, and not the man from Stratford.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

The real question is, why don't more men wear makeup?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i like when guys go 'oh you look so good without makeup tho!'

and it's like retard they still have make up on it's just low key

• Locked thread