Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Would you?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Who do I pay the 10 million to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

RaceBannon posted:

would you gently caress a pig to save the royal fam?

no, but i'd gently caress a pig to kill the entire royal family

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

enraged_camel posted:

Assuming you aren't gay, and there is no risk someone will find out, would you do it?

Good question, op. I think I'd like to start my answer by saying

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

RaceBannon posted:

would you gently caress a pig to save the royal fam?

good episode imo

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

He'll yeah 10 mill I'd take it in the rear end with a smile.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Universe Master posted:

would a gay guy gently caress a vagina for 10 million?

I'm gay and hosed girls plenty in high school plenty, just cause it was something to do.

I don't think many gay guys are grossed out by vagina. I look at it like squirrels eating acorns: I wouldn't eat acorns, but I'm sure it's fine for them.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Yeah, of course.

Ultimo Hombre
Jul 26, 2015

egon_beeblebrox posted:

If I were still single, absolutely. As is, I'd have to ask my wife for permission.

For that amount,my wife would guide the fella in and tickle his balls. Would that be a cucking?

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Has somebody sat up a kickstarter? Labor day partying has emptied my accounts.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Ultimo Hombre posted:

For that amount,my wife would guide the fella in and tickle his balls. Would that be a cucking?

Nah, that's loving teamwork

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
You'd have to pay me another $3 mil to stop.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

This probably isn't a very popular opinion, but I really would not take particular pride in having a whole lot of money because I let someone sexually degrade me. That sounds empty as poo poo.

Imagine showing off your luxurious mansion to people who said you'd never amount to anything, knowing all the while that it is a buttsex-money house. "Yes, that is a giant hot-tub. I paid for it by being a plaything for someone even richer with even less shame than myself. How you like me now, motherfucker? Aren't you impressed with me?"

Like, the OP stipulated that no one would ever find out, but (a) you'd still know yourself, and (b) wouldn't it make sense that people would start asking where you suddenly got $10 million from?

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
yeah probably

I mean there's a reason people have anal sex, right?

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

loquacius posted:

This probably isn't a very popular opinion, but I really would not take particular pride in having a whole lot of money because I let someone sexually degrade me. That sounds empty as poo poo.

Imagine showing off your luxurious mansion to people who said you'd never amount to anything, knowing all the while that it is a buttsex-money house. "Yes, that is a giant hot-tub. I paid for it by being a plaything for someone even richer with even less shame than myself. How you like me now, motherfucker? Aren't you impressed with me?"

Like, the OP stipulated that no one would ever find out, but (a) you'd still know yourself, and (b) wouldn't it make sense that people would start asking where you suddenly got $10 million from?

It isn't degrading if you get off.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

loquacius posted:

This is the gayest post in a thread about buttsex.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
what the hell dude at least make it a challenge for 10 mil, you sure are being charitable

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

loquacius posted:

id own it proudly

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

when i was 18 my GF wanted to put a cucumber in my butt for free, and i said no.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Frog Act posted:

when i was 18 my GF wanted to put a cucumber in my butt for free, and i said no.

You loving idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

RaceBannon posted:

It isn't degrading if you get off.

:agreed:

If the guy wasn't giving me a reach-around, I'd rub one out myself.

• Locked thread