Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
We're all going to die friend, it's the circle of life. We all are born, live 20-50 pitiful years, accidentally consume something hazardous and die a miserable lonely death and are banned from SA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
that's why i'm going to be buried with :10bux:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

We're all going to die friend, it's the circle of life. We all are born, live 20-50 pitiful years, accidentally consume something hazardous and die a miserable lonely death and are banned from SA.

usually foil from my researxh, sorry OP. looks like your never gonna be the head of a major corporation.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
was it tin foil or did it have that waxpaper backing because the waxpaper will bind you up before the foil kills you so maybe another hour of intense pain to tell everyone you love that you are dying and a stupid babby

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
drat, OP. i wish you could have been around to smell my diarrhea. its probably the smelliest diarrhea in the world. holy poo poo. never eat pizza hut in the afterlife you stupid oval office, i have never smelled anything like it.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i just poo poo something but i dont think its burrito

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
unrelated question but i didnt want to start a thread

what happened to smokey? he still post or what?

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
I ate a burrito today.

I was like - man, I want to EAT a burrito. So I went to Chipotle and you know what?

I did.

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

hurr durrrr im a gibbis doofus who in my haste to gorge inadvertently consumed a small amount of inedible material. this is surprising to me for some reason

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Sheep-Goats posted:

Your going to have to sieve through you are poo poo for the next three days

clammy posted:

hurr durrrr im a gibbis doofus who in my haste to gorge inadvertently consumed a small amount of inedible material. this is surprising to me for some reason

But this is all a daily occurrence for goons, isn't it? :confused:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

ElectricSheep posted:

i love that they told nobody about what was coming except for john hurt who obviously knew, that reaction was all veronica cartwright and she was PISSED after

is that true? cool i didn't know that

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

clammy posted:

gbs goon swallows non-food item in rush to consume food, big surprise, news at 11

why exactly is the news always at 11 ?!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
if your burrito is wrapped in tin foil there is a 98% chance its complete dogshit

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

clammy posted:

wait did you post th esame thing twice in the same thread but with different wording?

WOW

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

nomadologique posted:

why exactly is the news always at 11 ?!

in mussolini's italy the trains which delivered the news to the hungry citizens of italy arrived precisely at the stroke of 11

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

holy poo poo man

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Make a wish!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
has the idea of taking a heavy dose of laxatives and drinking plenty of water not occurred to u yet? its in ur best interest to back ur digestive tract like a cannon and blow that thing right out into the toilet...eat a bunch of magnesium too or haribo sugarless gummy bears if u mean business

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Sep 12, 2015

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Gaunab posted:

░░░░░█▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▀▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
▒▒▀▄▒▀▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
▒▒▒▒▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Please post about your sliced colon next

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Yes, a tiny bit of foil kills human beings which is why burrito places willy nilly use it without a care in the world.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
When I was young Nestle Crunch bars came wrapped in thin shiny foil with a paper wrapper around it. For some reason as I kid I used to take off the paper and eat the whole bar with the foil still on it. It made my filling feel funny, and I still can't figure out why I did that or why I ever started in the first place.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i dont feel so good

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

clammy posted:

gbs goon swallows non-food item in rush to consume food, big surprise, news at 11

I watched the news in anticipation and didn't see it? :confused:

Maybe it's on tonight? Ill just watch all day because I don't want to miss this.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Gaunab posted:

░░░░░█▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▀▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
▒▒▀▄▒▀▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
▒▒▒▒▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐

Is there a news van at your place op? Don't deny me this.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I am making GBS threads for a fif th time today

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Sixth

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
:byewhore:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I lost interest.

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
Aluminum breaks down readily in acid. Don't take your standard post-burrito tums and you'll be fine.

Glad I could help. :salute:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i looked for metal in my feces but i did not see it

i can only ascertain it is still in there, tearing my rectum apart from the inside out

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

saig posted:

What will happen is that your body will crumple and contort the foil into a jagged bit of metal and be further galvanized by stomach acids, so it will scratch and tear your entire intestinal tract until it eventually hits your rectum and mixes with your feces until you have a metallic shapnel turd knocking on your back door.

Then you'll poo poo...and it will rip and tear every inch of your anus and you will bleed profusely until you pass out on the toilet and then die. Good luck have fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

ethanol posted:

i looked for metal in my feces but i did not see it

i can only ascertain it is still in there, tearing my rectum apart from the inside out

may want to cease using a toilet for bowel movements and instead poo poo on plates or trays to spead out the matter to look for clues...kind of like they do with the wreckage after a plane crash

• Locked thread