Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

facebook jihad posted:

German Shepherds are good though.

steinrokkan posted:

I come into contact with warm tap water like twenty times a day

I come into contact with a pit bull like two times a year

If the dangers they pose are statistically even remotely similar, that means pitbulls are extremely dangerous and tap water is extremely safe.

Great job on not understanding statistics.

Oh my god you are a loving retard. Learn how to relate context you autistic gently caress. Deadly third degree burns implies pretty strongly it's a bath or shows, which I guarantee you don't do more than twice a week.

Also most pitbull attacks are by owners which they interact with their dog a hundreds times a day.

You only come around pit bull mixes twice a year? See that makes sense for a shut in piece of poo poo lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Also that pit bull armor is dope.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
ultimate command authority over the nuclear arsenal of the United States should be granted to a pit bull

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
I love pibbles.

pibbles are sweet chubbycheek babbies.

I got bit by a chihuahua as a kid, I loving hate those "dogs" and I would love to smash their heads in with a brick.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Oh my god you are a loving retard. Learn how to relate context you autistic gently caress. Deadly third degree burns implies pretty strongly it's a bath or shows, which I guarantee you don't do more than twice a week.

Also most pitbull attacks are by owners which they interact with their dog a hundreds times a day.

You only come around pit bull mixes twice a year? See that makes sense for a shut in piece of poo poo lol

Pit Bulls are bad dogs.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

etalian posted:

too late

do you think she fucks that dog

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
no I think the dog fucks her

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

do you think she fucks that dog

do you think she would have a choice

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
holky gently caress kill pits with fire

naem
May 29, 2011

I will say these dogs functioned as intended, lady tells her murder dogs "sick em" and they sure did

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

The Bible posted:

Pit Bulls are bad dogs.

Yeah bad to the bone :human being:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

The Bible posted: