Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

It's cool, don't worry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

I have a bit of a problem: My laptop is being repaired and my Fellowship PDF was there. I am typing this on mobile.
Now I would like to use one of the question-asking moves to get a feel for the situation, but I don't have access to the question. Could anyone be' so kind as to post them here? I am terribly sorry but I could not predict what happened.

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I unironically like Anders as a character.
I think there were just these two:

Look Closely (Sense)
When you closely examine a situation or a location, roll +Sense. On a 10+, ask three questions from the list. On a 7-9, ask one. When acting on the answers, take +1 to your first roll to do so. Anyone can answer, but the Overlord has the final say.
• What is going on here, and what will happen if we do nothing?
• What's here that I can use to my advantage?
• What here is a threat or a danger to me?
• Who or what looks like it is hiding something?
• Who or what can I rely on to help me out here?

Speak Softly (Wisdom)
When you have a quiet chat with someone outside the fellowship, you may roll +Wisdom. On a 10+, ask them three questions from the list. On a 7-9, ask one. When acting on the answers, take +1 to your first roll to do so.
• What can they tell us about ________?
• What were they doing, and what are they going to do next?
• What should I be wary of when dealing with them?
• What do they want, and how could we help them get it?
• What would they have us do next?

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Honestly, that sort of thing is why I tend to transcribe the basic moves as part of my sheet. I've been lazy, I'll get them written up soon.

• Locked thread