Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

KiteAuraan posted:

Thundarr is metal as gently caress. :black101:

agreedo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I9blXQEHyw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Bored posted:

No. i think that was the jetson's movie too. The one where pop singer Tiffany voiced Judy.

My dad wouldn't let me see it when it came out. :( I remember seeing posters for it when I went to see Arachnophobia, which is an awesome movie.

Edit: Just googled it. The underground dystopia was actually the home of the fuzzy creatures and spacely's sprockets was drilling into their homes. At the end, the furry things agree to be slave labor for spacely while recycling old sprockets.

Now that I know this exists, I'll probably try to watch it and cringe out after ten minutes.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

The Bible
May 8, 2010

goddamn it you guys

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

Here's the WWE Flintstones movie thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB1M5_ph-Jg

their voices sound waaaaaaaaaaay off.

They didn't go with McCavemahon for caveman :vince:?

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utgXR6k-P1s
"My name is Angela hey hello!"
"Welcome to my very own show"

:unsmigghh:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Junk posted:

The Raccoons was hideous and boring.
Ftfy.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Bam Bam's Bizarre Adventure is weird.

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Bored posted:

I think his Tom and Jerry cartoons are the only things by him that I hate. With how disjointed they are, though, I just tell myself he was on hella :catdrugs: while making them.

Which ones were made with the really spacey, odd, trippy noises?

Those sucked rear end. Just lazy poo poo.

Real Tom & Jerry - explaining the ceaseless murder instinct of their cuddly cats to kids who didn't grow up on farms anymore - was a great education. That poo poo was violent and awesome and we need that kind of animation back again in a bad way (see Millenials.jpg)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

star trek
Apr 7, 2009
I'm a grown rear end man reading other grown rear end men talk about children's cartoons at 5AM while going through DXM withdrawls

• Locked thread