Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

:synpa:

anyways cool i didnt know that guy was still in office

Macasaurus fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Nov 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

symbolic posted:

poo poo on his doorstep

i kiss him tenderly on his lips and tongue.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

fyodor posted:

i kiss him tenderly on his lips and tongue.
awareness check, joe's reaction

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Feranon posted:

how the gently caress does a mosquito literally drink itself to death anyway. dont they have some kind of instinct that goes "hey dumbass you're drinking too much blood stop"

they're getting filled up by the pressure in the blood vessel they've tapped so if you pinch your skin so they can't pull out they pop like an overfilled water balloon

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

The Taint Reaper posted:

in the last 6 months Black people have killed over 3,000 other black people for Black on Black Crime.

at least its the people engaging in black on black crime who are being vigilante killed for black on black crime, and at least the black vigilantes are black

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

This is the coolest loving guy in the world.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Guys the kkk is part of our historical heritage.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

proof of concept posted:

they're getting filled up by the pressure in the blood vessel they've tapped so if you pinch your skin so they can't pull out they pop like an overfilled water balloon

that's almost too cruel for even a mosquito. almost.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Baba Ganoush posted:

Thee KKK is a multicultural social group now... sort of like a YMCA community thing.

Way to fuckin be ironic, rear end-butt.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

SHISHKABOB posted:

Guys the kkk is part of our historical heritage.

Heritage not... oh wait, hate too. heritage and hate.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Jon Ronson's "Them" has a great part where he visits the KKK in the middle of the lead guy's attempt to rebrand them.

Que lots of 'NONONO! We do not say friend of the family any more! NO!" and "When asked, you say "we have no problems with people of other ethnic backgrounds, or religions..we would just prefer to not have to see or live near anyone who isn't white"", along with answering the age-old question of when do you set fire to the cross? Before or after you lift it into a standing position?

We Got Us A Bread fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Nov 2, 2015

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
This taint the reaping I was expextin'

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

a bone to pick posted:

This is the coolest loving guy in the world.

It's probably some weird sex thing with him.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Ima go head and believe this

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Krusty Komedy Klassic

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Manifest posted:

Last week some hackers on steroids got ahold of a KKK twitter account, and used it to identify a bunch of members.

It turns out one of them is Representative Joe Wilson!
http://pastebin.com/JTNB6J53

While this isn't the first time he's been tied to a shady racist group
http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/obama-heckler-joe-wilson-member-neo

It's the first time he's tied to one with silly costumes!

Do you think he'll step down, or just tell everyone to gently caress off and keep doing his thing? (Being a racist in the Klu Klux Klan.)

Bitdefender says that pastebin link has a virus.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Wilson from Home Improvement was a member of the KKK?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

The Taint Reaper posted:

The KKK isn't even relevant anymore, your average street gangs do more racially motivated killings than them.

They're a relic of a bygone era

People mainly remember COINTELPRO for its targeting of prominent members of the New Left and Civil Rights organizations, but the FBI also successfully infiltrated and pretty thoroughly sabotaged the organizational structure of the Klan in the Mid 60's and 70's as part of the program.

Also,
Is this the massive KKK leak that Anonymous has been jizzing their pants over the past few days? All of this is public information, like these guys are all well known white supremacists, have pages on the SPLC, etc. Plus, all they have for Joe Wilson is his house office building address.

• Locked thread