Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Sheep-Goats posted:

Are you makin fun of people's posts ASWB? :mad:

this thread is a gift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
yes he is

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
This is me on a Sunday afternoon:

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Jastiger easily claims first post.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
My head is spinnin.

I watched an old man try to knock leaves out of his yard tree for an hour with a little metal rake today so he could rake them

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

TEAYCHES posted:

dude thats totally not the same thing diablo has a single storyline and draws on previous games for narrative and each sims game is a reboot

i cant believe you are this loving dumb or maybe you are trolling, please kill yourself

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hashtag GBS posted:

SRY I GUESS ILL USE THE WORD OVERRIDE NEXT TIME SPERGLARD MC SPERGGGG

lol poo poo dude you further down teh spectrum than the lucky charms

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
only four new posts since ive been gone................................................this is real last-man-bailing-water-in-row-boat-situation where the last man is in the row boat alone and it is up to him to bail. im tha man. the posts are the water, except were in a sewer i hoope this makes sense

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Here's an epic post for you op

ThePriceIsRight posted:

drinks and dinner for two hours

walk along the street holding hands for 30 min

find an empty playground [it is now 9pm]

sit on the swings and wrap my legs around him while we make out

ask him if he wants to come back to my place

get to my place and suck his dick [he stays the night]

mount him in the morning gently caress his boy pussy

making breakfast [he comes up behind me and eats out my rear end in a top hat]

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a starwar betamax posted:

only four new posts since ive been gone................................................this is real last-man-bailing-water-in-row-boat-situation where the last man is in the row boat alone and it is up to him to bail. im tha man. the posts are the water, except were in a sewer i hoope this makes sense

welcome back good sir

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
thank you maam

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Obligatory Handle posted:

I loving hate all of these people. The internet is the worst thing that has ever happened to society and someone needs to pull the plug.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
nice to see you again op

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Hogge Wild posted:

nice to see you again op

thank you.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

netally posted:

I once worked in a plus size ladies clothes store. It was generally an OK job.

Lots of women would come out naked, clothes in hand, to ask me for another size. On more than one occasion we had massive women in complete denial about their size screaming at us because they couldn't do up a zip. Which meant I had to struggle to contain their ample flesh and do up their zipper, just to stop them yelling at me.

We often had women sneaking items of underwear into the changing rooms, which you're not really supposed to try on. They'd then throw them on the floor if it didn't fit them and I'd have to pick worn panties up and put them back on the shop floor.

One woman had obviously stolen some underwear, and left her own behind, including giant briefs with a dirty sanitary towel still inside them, as well as lovely stains.

We also had an incredible amount of women changing their kids lovely diapers on the floor, and leaving plastic sacks full of poo poo on the floor for me to throw out.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
all of starwars betamax's posts

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Waroduce posted:

i have a pretty hot gf. shes spanish, got a cute face, thin waste and a phat rear end and tittes. shes super into social media and instagram and facebook and like does all these events, has lots friends and bascially drags my happy rear end out of the house on any occasion she gets. shes like a little socialite, former sorority girl, like almost sterotypical hot bitch, but shes smart and is a lawyer. its p sweet.

i am a former college athlete who did literally nothing but play sports and videogames growing up which coverd my social awkwardness, i dont have a fbook or instagram and i am (still) super into videogames, dnd, and sports. like if shes doing poo poo with her friends i go play dungeons and dragons. I dont have alot of friends like her but i have a handful of very very close friends.

when we moved in together she made me get a mancave cause she wasnt having all that nerdy poo poo and sports memorabilia around her immaculute beautiful house in which she hosts parties and drinks and bullshit. which i get, cause i dont really need to display my DnD handbooks in the bookshelf, explain to her friends why i have a framed everquest painting next to muhamad ali standing over sonny liston and that my Warhammer 40k forge world Angron Primarch of the World Eaters is tasteful decour. relationships are give and take.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a starwar betamax posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIBbKdgbbCU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
our lord has returned from the dead

:worship:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Madcosby posted:

Gave the game a second shot after talking with another goon about embracing the bugs.

Had graphics set to Ultra. Had to lower them to verify that those are the ultra graphics. This game looks no better than Fallout 3.

The voice acting is atrocious. The dialog they're given is garbage too, but the lines... holy gently caress. Minigun. I like the sound of that. I thought you would.

Also, I found a skeleton on the ground. Not lovingly embracing another skeleton or leaning against a toolbox next to some Jet. I imagine someone from Bethesda got fired for that.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

starry skies above posted:

The reason I don't have a girlfriend is because at age 13 to 19 when I was most interested and excited about the female sex, they were very scornful of me and mainly held me in contempt. At age 19, when I found a girlfriend at last, she ended up dumping me after a month because I weirded her out by being such an anxious try hard who was desperate for female affection.

It's been eleven years and I still haven't had a girlfriend, but at this point, I'm not excited about women my age because they all either have children or are rapidly aging and don't look like their superior younger selves with whom I had often fell in love.

Also, I'm now mature enough to know that, while female companionship is nourishing in many ways, it's also draining in other ways. I now also know that women my age are likely being ruthlessly pragmatic in dating anyone lest they run out their baby-making clock and lose out forever on the chance to snag a "beta bucks" provider dweeb, not that I even make much money anyway, for the same forces that have led me to being a failure with women have also led me to living a not so glamorous paycheck to paycheck economical existence.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

CHEF!!! posted:

He teased and tormented me (and others) until I snapped, at which point he realized enraging someone who's 6'4" in 5th grade was a bad idea, so considering he had to be hospitalized due to how badly I beat him, yeah, I'd say so.

Oh, and I think he committed suicide in his early 20s, too. gently caress him, he was a piece of human flotsam and we're better off he blew his head off and didn't have kids.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Lol

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
He used an enrage on me, he should of known this would force me to use melee attacks on him

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

meatpotato posted:

After eating nothing but cheap greasy Chinese food for the last 10 days, I decided to satisfy my cravings for some greasy western food. So I found a Pizza Hut near my hotel in a suburb of Guangzhou.

I haven't been to a Pizza Hut in probably five years, but I don't remember it ever being this nice. As far as I can tell, Pizza Hut is quite upscale in China. They sell tapas, boeuf bourguignon pizza and escargots. You could order wine and a tiramisu for dessert.

this has been the best food I've eaten on this trip.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i came for good posts didnt find any bye i guess

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
wait come back

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I made the op

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Keep posting the good fat white girl butts and i predict youll make many more :hfive:

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

woah

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

thathonkey posted:

Keep posting the good fat white girl butts and i predict youll make many more :hfive:

I'll do what I can but I'm just one shark :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

refreshing feeling of giant raindrops bouncing off your hard-earned firm as hell buttocks (she does nothing but squats when you are not bossing her around)

also dude you're leeching that second image, i had to reupload it

• Locked thread