Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
I want something good to die for...to make it beautiful to live

Kimsemus posted:

I'm still banned for providing developer feedback in the development section of the forums. :lol:

Then they banned my login to the actual game 1 day after my 6 month refund window on PayPal closed :lol:

TALK poo poo GET HIT

berc is such a chode (if you're reading this berc my ingame name is kevlar beard or whatever the gently caress)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Unfunny Poster posted:

NOW you say that. :colbert:

this mmo had some good ideas :shrug:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blazing Zero posted:

this mmo had some good ideas :shrug:

Like you stealing my $30 and time :argh:

Joking aside yeah I am disappointed that this game failed to live up to the neat stuff the devs seemed to be heading towards. That and the Goon group that went out like a wet fart because of it is pretty lame.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Ya'll know I like a bad MMO, but anyone still playing this is extra stupid.

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
I want something good to die for...to make it beautiful to live
x stupid can't wait for aug3

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

[to the tune of goku charging kamehameha] OTHEEEEEER PEEEEEEEOPLE HAAAAAAAAVIIIIIIIIING FUN????

Orv
May 4, 2011

Blazing Zero posted:

this is a bad game and you shouldnt play it

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

its true and i stand by it. i also think its okay if you want to play a bad game, anyways

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Blazing Zero posted:

all mmos, are bad friend comrayn

Yeah that goes without saying I meant bad even by mmo standards

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
Still waiting on the new OP. I haven't been able to poo poo on :si: in more than one place at a time since I was banned from their forums. :toot:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Kimsemus posted:

Still waiting on the new OP. I haven't been able to poo poo on :si: in more than one place at a time since I was banned from their forums. :toot:

Same, I'm going to poo poo post so hard on the new thread.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

2DCAT posted:

Same, I'm going to poo poo post so hard on the new thread.

but all your posts are poo poo :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

it is tuesday and there is a new op :peanut:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3784503

• Locked thread