Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

oldpainless posted:

All I'm saying is that the ancient Greeks and Romans were really into men loving men and wearing dresses and they were really lovely civilizations that self destructed.

uh last i checked greece still exists

they even use the same alphabet and everything

it's just that they got conquered once or twice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Applewhite posted:

I tossed out that softball and that was the best you got? Boo.

I honestly don't know what you're trying to get at here. All I know is that I like chicks with dicks, and I don't care who knows it.

SSH IT ZOMBIE
Apr 19, 2003
No more blinkies! Yay!
College Slice
It's OK I guess. Though I am slightly put off and confused by post op transsexuals, it's unintentional but still there.
Gender stereotypes are dumb and annoying.

I don't know why people don't feel comfortable in their own bodies though. If you're a woman mentally in a man's body, why is it not OK to just leave it as is? Or a mentally a man in a woman's body...I mean it's your choice but...why does your personality have to match your physiology?

• Locked thread