Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Still figuring this one out. Whose stuff would he steal? Or who would give him things?

Feel free to steal from me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

mcclay posted:

One to my horrible demon sugar daddy.
Gonna give the other two away to Yami/Rosaria and Ferrosol/Judith if they want them

Unless Toph/Jim has any objections I think I'll do this one

Sure. What kind of debt?

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Ferrosol posted:

You can steal stuff from Judith if you like.

I can roll with this. Would she be the type to keep an etiquette manual or "Girl's Guide to Getting Along in the Modern World" or something like that? Something practical he'd snatch for his own use. Or what would be something small but more personal she'd have brought from home that'd have sentimental value?

GodFish posted:

As does having something of mine stolen. Poor Bert doesn't have much from home, but he does did have a small silver cross necklace he kept with his dogtags.

This makes sense, given Jim's curiosity with this whole Christianity thing.

mcclay posted:

Unless Toph/Jim has any objections I think I'll do this one

All yours. Jim isn't exactly the saving type so much as the solving type.

Yami Fenrir posted:

I'd be up for the second one I guess. Rosaria dun care about such things.

Groovy, which theft would you like to have observed?

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

Jim Word seems like he'd be perspicacious about unusual things.

I'm down. He'd be very interested into ancient beings from forgotten worlds.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

I'll take whatever you stole from Judith. Rosaria still isn't quite sure if the cross thing hurting vampires is true. She didn't particularly feel like trying yet.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

Yami Fenrir posted:

Sure. What kind of debt?

Zaro wanted Alice to perform a ritual that needed some weird poo poo, a blessed sword and other things like that. Alice came to Rosaria and asked for some help. Now she owes her one?

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Yami Fenrir posted:

Do we have a string sheet?

As of about five minutes ago, yes!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VwKVxaZ7HACBmy6tGO3zUdSuV4khcbvl_fJ0Yn81AT4/edit?usp=sharing

I am not good at computer so if anything with it doesn't work :shrug:

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

mcclay posted:

Zaro wanted Alice to perform a ritual that needed some weird poo poo, a blessed sword and other things like that. Alice came to Rosaria and asked for some help. Now she owes her one?

That doesn't really follow the logic of "Avoiding holy things out of paranoia" I just described.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

Yami Fenrir posted:

That doesn't really follow the logic of "Avoiding holy things out of paranoia" I just described.

Fine, just some dumb magical bullshit related to war. Probably not holy stuff.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

mcclay posted:

Fine, just some dumb magical bullshit related to war. Probably not holy stuff.

Much better. Let's go with that.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Is that everyones backstory except the true love done? :getin:

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

GodFish posted:

Is that everyones backstory except the true love done? :getin:

Seems like it.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

can love bloom, even on the parade ground of a bootcamp?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Bert sure hopes so! There's just something about Jim. I'm not sure what it is, it isn't as obvious as it was with Hector. Something about that far off look he gets in his eyes sometimes, like he's seen so much more than we have. He's got depths, and I just want to fall into them.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Oh this is going to be fun :patriot:

:getin:

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Jim highlights Bert
Tekla highlights Rosaria
Rosaria highlights Alice
Alice highlights Jim
Judith highlights Tekla
Bert highlights Judith

(I think?)

In addition please place yourselves and any npcs you want to feel responsible for on the Parade Order part of the string chart.

Further, in reverse highlight order please choose the cruel or ironic nickname your primary drill instructor (Gunnery Sergent Makepeace) choose for that PC on the first day.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

I think Bert is a Hot headed little fella.

Makepeace won't stop calling Alice "Steak". Or "Stake". It's hard to tell how he's spelling it, as it's never written down.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Judith Seems a bit Cold to people outside of her friend group.

Makepeace has been calling Jim "Jungle Jim"

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Rosario is very Cold. In her body, not her personality. Why does no one notice this?

The yelling man keeps calling Judith "Mental". I think this is not a compliment.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Tekla has a certain primal Darkness around her and I'm pretty sure she's hiding something, something big and dangerous.

Gunnery Sergeant Makepeace keeps referring to Bert as "Zero" for some reason.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Alice? Actually, surprisingly hot. Maybe that's just kindred spirits speaking, though. I too had to travel a lot...

Makepeace keeps calling Tekla Husky. I'm fairly sure it's supposed to be in some form an offensive slang for her culture, but I'm not going to be the one to point that out.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
Jim's been pretty volatile lately. He spars pretty well for a weirdo

Makepeace keeps calling Rosaria "Rosie" during drill. Better than what Zaro says he calls her to the other officers, racist old gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Sorry about the dead air, everyone. Had to put this game on backburner for a little while, but it should get started in the new year.

• Locked thread