Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Nooner posted:

I go golfing every Saturday morning, its nice.

get on irc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Laundry

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

Pour up, drank, head shot, drank / Sit down, drank, stand up, drank / Pass out, drank, wake up, drank / Faded, drank, faded, drank… Full lyrics on Google Play

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

A misanthrope posted:

who's joking?

lol if you dont wish for tge sweet release of death
i alternate between sincerely wishing for death and joking about wishing for death

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Pooping, drinking coffee, followed by more pooping.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
wake up, gently caress my gf, work out, go to brunch with her and/or friends, get high, play some videogames or watch football while she shops or does girly poo poo, gently caress again, go out saturday night, get pizza at 4am, gently caress again.

god bless

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Friday night:

Mrs. Genesplicer goes to bed about midnight
I go to bed about 3 AM

Saturday morning:

Mrs. Genesplicer gets up about 9 or 10 AM
I get up about 11 AM.

When we get up, we move to the couches in the front room and begin reading.

Around 1PM we make breakfast.

Around 4 PM we stop reading and move on with the day, usually cleaning the house or doing school work.

During college football, this changes, depending upon the schedule of our teams.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Waroduce posted:

wake up, gently caress my gf, work out, go to brunch with her and/or friends, get high, play some videogames or watch football while she shops or does girly poo poo, gently caress again, go out saturday night, get pizza at 4am, gently caress again.

god bless

your lie will collapse one day.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Same as every morning, get up, do a quick workout, start my day.

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread
Kids drag me out of bed at 7 or so, drink coffee with the wife, clean house, dick around if there's no work projects. I try to chill as much as possible on Saturday because otherwise I have to chill twice as hard on Sunday.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I sell eggs to people at the market and cook em first for additional cost

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

most every Saturday morning I wake to find the sweet release of dreams has escaped me again. I grab my partner for support only to be rebuffed violently as I have apparently flailed my spindly limbs on them in my sleep. After they leave for work I stare at a jar of peanut butter or a pile of bills on my home office desk and remember where it all went wrong, that Saturday morning seven, eight years ago, the morning I got up on the wrong side of the bed.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Wake up around 3pm, and have a smoke and beer.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Jerk off two or three times

Then ask the bartender to get me a taxi

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Wake up at 1030 sharp to take a dump and have breakfast so I'm sitting in front of the tv promptly at 11 for the morning slate of college football games. That changes to basketball soon. Then I watch football for 13 hours until my eyes bleed and I repeat that on Sunday as well.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I wake up
take a brush and put on a little make up

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
french toast / MST3K

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Entorwellian posted:

Pooping, drinking coffee, followed by more pooping.

Same, only with more pooping

• Locked thread