Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Goldmine this thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3765753

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I think my goonimus prime thread has potential ... esp as he looks like aatrek and has been crowd-created

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

SirEvelynTremble posted:

I think my goonimus prime thread has potential ... esp as he looks like aatrek and has been crowd-created

link

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3767996

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
mske a pizza megathrrad and sticky since therrs at least one pizza thread on the gbs front page at all times anyway. ill make the website

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
no stickying at all pls; free market for life

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my hands are sticky

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Done.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
i suggested in this thread for it to be stickied so i'm doing it here now

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

before posting a new thread you have to catch a bug and post a picture and mini-bio of the bug

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

before posting a new thread you have to catch a bug and post a picture and mini-bio of the bug

this but with people

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

drunk dog posted:

i suggested in this thread for it to be stickied so i'm doing it here now

Just stickied it! Thank you for the suggestion!

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

LadyAmbien posted:

Just stickied it! Thank you for the suggestion!

good to know going through the proper channels actually works ;)

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

drunk dog posted:

good to know going through the proper channels actually works ;)

Agreed. Could we have a new Townhouse thread? I think that the last one was closed because of Franco, and people replying to him (mea culpa), but now that that isn't a problem, I think that we could handle it without problems.

Here's a link to the last one: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3762325.

Could some GBS mod make the thread?

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Hogge Wild posted:

Agreed. Could we have a new Townhouse thread? I think that the last one was closed because of Franco, and people replying to him (mea culpa), but now that that isn't a problem, I think that we could handle it without problems.

Here's a link to the last one: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3762325.

Could some GBS mod make the thread?

From what I can see, another mod actually closed it down. I will look at making another one tomorrow!

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
IMO anyone who makes an unauthorized townhall thread should at least be probied for a day

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

LadyAmbien posted:

From what I can see, another mod actually closed it down. I will look at making another one tomorrow!

Thanks!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

LadyAmbien posted:

I closed it to let people cool their heels on the franco discussion for a while. Looks like nowwould be a great time to bring it back! townhall....not francochat

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Shinjobi posted:

I'm gambling hardcore here, but I think the Three Wishes thread has something to it.

Way too early to tell, but I have a feeling.

wtf this dude tried to steal my GOLDMINES thread idea and put zero effort into it, glad it got gassed. justice served.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Suggestion: sticky all threads. Equality for all #Feelthebern

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

8 track betamax posted:

I closed it to let people cool their heels on the franco discussion for a while. Looks like nowwould be a great time to bring it back! townhall....not francochat

Did I miss the the new Townhall thread on my break, or wasn't a new one made? I'd really like to have a new GBS Townhall thread.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Hogge Wild posted:

Did I miss the the new Townhall thread on my break, or wasn't a new one made? I'd really like to have a new GBS Townhall thread.

Just made, should be stickier at the top of GBS!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

LadyAmbien posted:

Just made, should be stickier at the top of GBS!

:tipshat:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

with applewhite's blessing I humbly request this thread be goldmined

also I think stickying the caro thread would be a good idea so we can get updates on his situation

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

SciFiDownBeat posted:

also I think stickying the caro thread would be a good idea so we can get updates on his situation

You have my blessing. The thread has served well and it is time for it to enter honorable retirement.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

SciFiDownBeat posted:

DONE.........................................:stonklol:

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
I'd recommend stickying that new goon challenge but rules preclude me.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

BirryJoru posted:

I'd recommend stickying that new goon challenge but rules preclude me.

What is the new goon challenge? Taking a shower? haha

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:

8 track betamax posted:

What is the new goon challenge? Taking a shower? haha

Hahahaha!

That's much better than the idiocy I feebly came up with. It would be difficult to find an impartial judge who didn't love the smell to determine that you smell less like poo poo.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
please goldmine this thread and send it to an art museum too: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3499406

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Hogge Wild posted:

please goldmine this thread and send it to an art museum too: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3499406

Sadly, threads like that were....................NEGLECTED............................:stare: by the previous rulers of this realm and have fallen into the Archival Pit... It is beyond my powers to bring a thread back from the grave and send it to the Golden Halls. But there is another who can... I will seek him out

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

8 track betamax posted:

Sadly, threads like that were....................NEGLECTED............................:stare: by the previous rulers of this realm and have fallen into the Archival Pit... It is beyond my powers to bring a thread back from the grave and send it to the Golden Halls. But there is another who can... I will seek him out

thank you for your service

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
This is a funny thread, please sticky it: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772895

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
I think that this thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3755457 should go to the Comedy Purgatory.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
this thread has potential: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3774723

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

im a real idiot when it comes to everything :downs:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

im a real idiot when it comes to everything :downs:

u have a nice benis though