Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

feels good man

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
id like to have sex with j.j. from criminal minds and then marry her and solve cases with her. my bride and i will rule the city by fighting crime hand in hand. we will take down the mayor. we will gently caress on the city streets and people will drop roses on us while we screw. our love will end all sadness and strife. we will die in a hail of bullets while smiling and staring into each others eyes... i love snow days

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I crack and stretch my back all loving day and the next day it always resets to its old tense creaky position :corsair:

Seriously though at-home physical therapy exercises and/or Yoga moves targeted towards those muscles will do better than just cracking the joints

• Locked thread