Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
You know, do that thing where you kinda flail your torso from side to side and your spine pops and seems to losen up? I've added that to my self-care regimen lately and I like how it makes me feel....nice and lose.

Kinda like this dude:

The trick, I've found, is to keep your hips rigid and your torso lose. If you cant get it while standing, try it while seated. I think it'll save you a couple trips to the chiropractor in the long run.

Any goons like to crack their back? Let's talk about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

You know, do that thing where you kinda flail your torso from side to side and your spine pops and seems to losen up? I've added that to my self-care regimen lately and I like how it makes me feel....nice and lose.

Kinda like this dude:

The trick, I've found, is to keep your hips rigid and your torso lose. If you cant get it while standing, try it while seated. I think it'll save you a couple trips to the chiropractor in the long run.

Any goons like to crack their back? Let's talk about it

foam roller

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
feels good man

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I crack all my joints. Knees, elbows, back you loving name it.

Have to keep myself from doing it in public because it really bothers some people. Best is the big joints, loud goddamn pops.

Started with my knuckles but that poo poo is weak, don't satisfy at all.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
crack em all, let god sort em out

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

feels good man

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I crack my knuckles by pressing them all together at once like a true badass. :cool:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Mein Eyes! posted:

foam roller

I do that too, but the foam roller doesn't do anything for the subluxations that develop in your spine. That's where advanced spinal manipulation is needed--as described in tha fwiggin OP :q:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
imma have a really hot bath with osme epsom salts after taking a robax. gonna have a beer or two and a bowl while im in there and watch old epis of gold rush. then I'll get out and use a foam roller. my back gets treated like a fine lady

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i just ate some horrid fast food mediterranian food called garbonzos or something and now i cant stop making GBS threads. the reason i bring it up, besides the warning, is that a good place to crack ur back is on the throne - plus it helps get the crusty old dried up turds out of your dehydrated corpse.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

I crack all my joints. Knees, elbows, back you loving name it.

Have to keep myself from doing it in public because it really bothers some people. Best is the big joints, loud goddamn pops.

Started with my knuckles but that poo poo is weak, don't satisfy at all.

I used to crack my knuckles as a kid but now in my advanced age it hurts my hands

Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive

dad gay. so what posted:

i just ate some horrid fast food mediterranian food called garbonzos or something and now i cant stop making GBS threads. the reason i bring it up, besides the warning, is that a good place to crack ur back is on the throne - plus it helps get the crusty old dried up turds out of your dehydrated corpse.

garbanzo beans loving own u cretin

Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive
i think youre talking about lupini beans, which also own u fucko

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i crack my knuckles but have only started cracking my neck after a serious whiplash incident

it sounds like goddamn fireworks going off and i need to do it like once every two days or i lose a fair chunk of my normal range of motion in my head

it was from a clockwise loving stop block in a roller derby bout and the ref completely ignored it :mad:

Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive
tremocos: top tier salty bar snack that also happens to be improbably healthy for u. them shits are almost half protein by weight. thats craycray

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ryoshi posted:

i crack my knuckles but have only started cracking my neck after a serious whiplash incident

it sounds like goddamn fireworks going off and i need to do it like once every two days or i lose a fair chunk of my normal range of motion in my head

it was from a clockwise loving stop block in a roller derby bout and the ref completely ignored it :mad:

enjoy the arthritis

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

Are you sure it feels good because of cracking, or is the act of cracking stretches your muscles, which is what actually makes you feel good.

That said I love cracking my fingers.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
lie down on the floor and have someone drop a bowling ball on your spine

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

foam rollers are dope

someone to help you stretch also good

My fav back stretch (I think I invented it): lay on your stomach, bring your right knee across your body so the outer part of your thigh is touching the floor. Put your right hand on the ground under your right shoulder, then push up. You will be twisting against your leg which is pushing against the floor to stay stationary. You can vary the angle of your back and the angle you push at, stretching pretty much all the muscles up and down your back. Reverse for the other side.

Anyways it's hard to explain but it owns

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Who can afford a bowling ball? Throw you limp, drunk body down two flights of stairs and marvel at the cracking sensations you'll achieve

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

lol if you don't get your girlfriend to walk on your back

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Crash_N_Burn posted:

lol if you don't get your girlfriend to walk on your back

Literal human doormat

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Melmac posted:

Literal human doormat

feels good man

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Nooner posted:

feels good man

Hey dipshit it's with the colons... like :feelsgood:

Godammit I swear you've stepped over the line this time. I want bust up your paper human being flamingo and ever so lovelingly and slowly smear each chunk with my goopy stinky poo poo. Then feed what's left to to the bloodmulcher machine that's just two doors down from your house.
I got irish spies eyeing your right now.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ambrose Burnside posted:

garbanzo beans loving own u cretin

i think you are having some reading comprehension problems, dick weed. the fast food shithole i am referring to is NAMED "garbanzos" the food i ate was cat poo poo out of a dumpster. they should probably rename it "dumpsterz" in fact i am going to spraypaint the word "SHITHOLE" on the front window tonight after it starts snowing so no one ever eats there again.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
dumb gently caress

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Champenema posted:

Hey dipshit it's with the colons... like :feelsgood:

Godammit I swear you've stepped over the line this time. I want bust up your paper human being flamingo and ever so lovelingly and slowly smear each chunk with my goopy stinky poo poo. Then feed what's left to to the bloodmulcher machine that's just two doors down from your house.
I got irish spies eyeing your right now.

you should get your back cracked

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I think I'm gonna try some rolfing 2 nite. How many should I do?

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I've never met anyone besides myself that could crack their jaw.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

I think I'm gonna try some rolfing 2 nite. How many should I do?

do a 5er and drink a protein shake

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

I've never met anyone besides myself that could crack their jaw.

go outside, virgin

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
You need a really tall dude for that; do the armlock and get bent backwards over his strong manly back. Yeh, it's been awhile

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
to crack my back i lie facedown and a family of ducks walks up and down my spine

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

crack em all, let god sort em out

gotta crack 'em all

CaptainAssholay
May 23, 2001

Don't Think
Been cracking my knuckles as a kid and then neck and back as I got older. I loving love the deep neck cracks that are at the base of the skull and make your ears echo. I relax my neck, grab the base of my skull with both hands let the dick slide into my throat and lift then twist. Gets me the deepest cracks, I can't wait until I one day snap my own neck like a loving idiot retard and paralyze/kill myself for a moment of bliss.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CaptainAssholay posted:

Been cracking my knuckles as a kid and then neck and back as I got older. I loving love the deep neck cracks that are at the base of the skull and make your ears echo. I relax my neck, grab the base of my skull with both hands let the dick slide into my throat and lift then twist. Gets me the deepest cracks, I can't wait until I one day snap my own neck like a loving idiot retard and paralyze/kill myself for a moment of bliss.

i cracked my rear end when i was a kid now it looks like a pair of balls!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

i cracked my rear end when i was a kid now it looks like a pair of balls!

im going to set you free

blumpkinhead
Nov 10, 2014

aint got no time for bird sex
I like to crack other peoples backs. its fun and empowering?

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i crack most of the joints in my body

toes, fingers, wrists, ankles, knees, elbows, shoulders, neck, and back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Hitler isn't going to be too impressed with a half rear end salute like that.

• Locked thread