Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

czarmonger
Aug 16, 2008

ask me about my brothel
I started building a model aircraft carrier in my room when I was 12. I figured t would take a few nights to finish, but I forgot to open my window, got cracked out on the glue, and finished it in like six hours.

At one point I realized what was happening and I ran out to the kitchen and looked at my mom and yelled "TOO MUCH GLUUUUUE" and then ran back to my room giggling. I guess she didn't understand what I meant as she didn't respond or follow up.

I had a major headache the next day but that ship sat on our fire mantle for years.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
I have built a model of the model from some pipe cleaner

skit herre fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Dec 30, 2015

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

tardwrangler posted:

Kick the doors of perception right off their hinges.

is this what it's like to huff glue because holy gently caress

ProfessorBooty
Jan 25, 2004

Amulet of the Dark
I built models as a kid. I was impatient and I would paint them and I wouldn't wait for the paint to dry. I'm thinking of getting into the hobby again.

When I saw the OP title I thought you were referring to the character in the Batman animated series. I wish you luck in making your model motorcycle, it can be fulfilling and fun! Just make sure you wait for the paint to dry, lol!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014

ProfessorBooty posted:

I built models as a kid. I was impatient and I would paint them and I wouldn't wait for the paint to dry. I'm thinking of getting into the hobby again.

When I saw the OP title I thought you were referring to the character in the Batman animated series. I wish you luck in making your model motorcycle, it can be fulfilling and fun! Just make sure you wait for the paint to dry, lol!

You should get Warhammer if you like painting/modelling, but have no interest in actually keeping them around. You can make a tidy profit off of ebay. I know a guy who is gifted at it and it keeps him in beer and weed money.

• Locked thread